07

An art gallery could never be as beautiful as you.

21 DAYS. chapter seven
by Lienie 

"Alright, I guess that's all it!" Hu Tao puffed and dusted her hands by clapping. It didn't even took you one hour to finish packing since you had left your room quite neat. After leaving your bags on the floor of the room you're going to be staying in, you then started to look around. It was pretty big for one person, a double sized bed, many shelves but somehow empty, there was a windowsill in the middle of the room, a small space was created to be seated on of you want to gaze outside. This could work enough, you thought. —If you exit your room, you'll find Hu Tao and Yanfei's room, and the kitchen. It wasn't even bad at all, you liked it.

"We'll leave you be to decorate your room or anything, rest if you want for now. We might head somewhere later." Hu Tao winked and waved her hand 'bye bye~' as she left your room. Head somewhere later, you're curious. You wondered where.

You then took your phone out and checked your messages again. 

"Can I call?" Was his message a few minutes ago.

'Sure..?' You sent to him. 

Not even a minute, your phone started to buzz from someone's call. It was Xingqiu. Somehow looking at the screen made you feel nervous. Like very nervous. You weren't into these stuffs, since you don't really socialize with people. A reason why you chose literature too. —after seconds, you then pressed the accept button and listened quietly as your phone connects to his.

"Took you long enough, were you hesitating?" He chuckled, saying his first words after his call being accepted, not 'hello?' But 'were you hesitating?'

"I'm just not really used to these so.. I panicked." You truthfully answered, which surprised you.

He then laughed at you, "You panic a lot, like this morning." He sighed in a dramatic tone.

"You knew?!" You gasped.

"It was pretty much obvious. I expected it from you at least, after I carried you to  my bed."

You rubbed your forehead in embarrassment.

"No need to be all shy now, dear. I'm pretty sure most girls will think the same." He said, but what he meant was 'what if it did happen?' But he kept it to himself. For respect.

"You should've let me sleep on the floor to be honest." You then sat close to the window, with a notebook and a pen on your lap as you two continue conversing.

"I couldn't help but to feel uncomfortable while looking at you, I can't be blamed for that."

"But you were sick that time. —do you even feel better now?"

"I feel lonely, but not sick. Don't worry."

"Lonely?" You asked, "Are you all by yourself there?"

"Not that type of lonely, I meant was you." He answered from the line but you didn't understood.

"Me?"

"You. 'Cause.. you're there. Quite far from me, unlike your hotel before. You felt near that time." What he was trying to say is, you're staying with his other friends and not with him nor Xiangling and Xingqiu. Even if you hangout with Xiangling and Chongyun, he was aware of the possibility that the three of you might be hanging out at his place, unlike Hu Tao and Yanfei, he doesn't know where they might take you. Just what will happen if you get lost while wondering around Liyue? He'd skip his meetings.

"Ohh because I'm not there.. ?" You asked, still unsure if you're correct with your thoughts.

"Are you trying to make me repeat it to make me feel shy?"