Chapter 3: Flea Market Pt.1

The market was crowded and packed with all sorts of human goods that were unknown to the demons. It was a perfect day as well for it being the last day of summer despite it not feeling like it. The day was cool and bright despite no clouds and only a gentle breeze that swept through gravesfield.
Instead of dying from heat exhaustion, many folks were thriving and wearing clothing for different occasions. 
Many wore hoodies and sweats while others wore shirts and shorts.

The excitement inside the young Noceda grew while the oldest grew uncomfortable from the large crowd inside the market. Lucia held onto her hyper-sister by the shoulders to prevent Luz from running in and losing her.

"So what's all sold here!" Luz yelled in excitement as the sisters and Owlbert stood at the entrance while Eda had just come back from the entrance ticket booth applying a "vendors" sticker onto her shirt.

"Any and everything of course," Eda said as the children began to follow Eda inside the market.
"Just like your realm's market, humans sell food, clothes, decor, weird things, new things, Any and everything! Human kinds of stuff you know?" Eda said as Lucia started to become interested in her explanation and a small hint of excitement bloomed from within Lucia.
Only within Though, on the outside, she looked annoyed and tired seemingly dreading the next few hours here.

"Everything?" Lucia questioned to herself as Owlbert began kicking his legs frantically while pulling on Her side hair that was out in front of her face.
"Hey!" Lucia yelled as Owlbert let go and instead held on to her beanie but continued to kick.

"Candy!" Owlbert yelled with excitement as Lucia looked over to where Owlbert was looking and saw a tent with random candy scattered everywhere.

"Alright, so while y'all are getting clothes is there anything else you plan on buying ?" Eda asked the two as Lucia thought about it along with Luz.

"I need a house for Blue," Lucia said as she pointed up to the blue jay flying across the sky followed by a bat-like snake that went unnoticed till now.
"Also maybe a table that could fit in that small space in the corner of my room."

"You?" Eda asked as she looked over to Luz as she was still thinking hard.

"Umm... clothes of course.... Maybe a small shelf.. uhh," Luz thought hard as she kept scratching her head with both hands as tho it would help her figure out what else she would need.

"You got peojos ( bugs) or what?"

"Shut up long legs!" Luz yelled back at Lucia's smirking self before she figured out what she needed.

"Oh! I need Azura books!" She yelled as Lucia just face palmed herself causing Owlbert to laugh while Eda just had a confused yet disgusted face on.

"A what?"

"Azura books! You know the one with the green-haired witch!" Luz tried to explain but only made Eda more confused as to what she was talking about.

"You know, the old kid book you read to Luz when she was little and then stole from you," Lucia explained as Luz's face turned red with anger as Eda recalled what Luz was referring to.

"Oh! So a kid's book, hmmmmm......fine I guess," Eda said as she turned her back to the girls and started making calculations in her head.

Luz looked at Lucia giving her a look of "what's she doing?" As Lucia shrugged while holding onto the 4-year-old as he was leaning back with his hands dangling. Eda finally finished calculating by the time Lucia and Luz finished questioning the 40-year-old as she turned to the two.
"Alright," she began as she grabbed her wallet out, opened it, then began counting bills.
"Here," she said as she handed Luz a couple hundreds along with Lucia giving her extra.
"The extras for Owlbert."