1. Mercury Retrograde

There was only music. Pulsing bodies. Flashing lights. And blood on the ground. People danced danced danced and move move moved to a hypnotic rhythm while others were dropping dead. Throughout the chaos, Phoebe was the only one sane as bodies began to pile over her feet. Then everyone was dead and the music kept playing.

Phoebe woke up, shooting out of bed. The dream was so real she could still feel the cheek of the dead person on her toes. She shuddered...she had to warn Callista.

    Hey everybody this is your boy Blaze from S.T.A.R. Live, Ganymede's one and only hit radio station. Next on the list is a brand new song by the band we all know and love called Zero G, Mercury Retrograde. You heard it first on S. T. A. R. live. Hit me.

    The music began playing over the loud speaker in the Top 10 Gym, a gym exclusively for the top 10 of the school to use. Though it was only for the Top 10 to use, that didn't stop hordes of girls from standing outside of the glass walls to watch them. Every day they stared into the windows giggling as they worked out. So popular with girls drooling all over him yet, Caster was in his third year and hopelessly single.

    Dance. Dance. Dance. Dance. Move. Move. Move. Move. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.

    While Caster lifted weights, across from him Starla was running on the treadmill. Her caramel skin lightly glazed with sweat. She caught him looking and smiled at him. Caster gave a polite smile back and looked away right in the direction of Skyler who was shaking his head at him.

    "Talk to her," Skyler mouthed. He couldn't hear what he was saying over the music and the screaming girls but he didn't have to.

    "What?" Caster said.

    "JUST talk to HER," he mouthed more pronouncedly. Caster rolled his eyes.