4. Venus Dorms

The experience Alectra had at Venus dorms was different. Alectra was surprised at how nice the Venus hall was considering it was considered the worst hall in school. There were only 5 halls so it was not saying much. The Venus dorms had a heavenly Olympian theme with marble floors and Greek pillars, all white furniture. Alectra was paired with Micah, Jules, Zelle, and Beau in her dorm. They had an Orientation too, except the leaders of the hall came to the meeting 15 minutes late, looking hungover.

    "Why are you all here?" Alex said, his blonde hair was disheveled and he was wearing sunglasses indoors. He was current team captain of Venus and Asenath was his second. Asenath was also the prettiest most popular girl in school. They both came in carrying smoothies from the Venus café.

    "Oh, right we had the freshman orientation thing," Asenath said, snapping. She looked flawless as usual.

    "Right, right....right," Alex said, nodding.

    "Hello all," he said, straightening himself up, "Welcome to Venus and all that jazz. And goodnight."

    "It's 12 in the afternoon," Beau said.

    "That early?" Alex said, walking back up the staircase.

    "So, are you going to choose teams, and team captains or something?" Beau asked.

    "Right, okay, everyone separate yourselves by teams," he said, "5-6 people each."

    Everyone sorted themselves into groups slowly but surely. Then Alex walked around naming each dorm they were in in order, "Dorm 1A, Dorm 2A, Dorm 3A."

    When he was done with that he picked team captains by saying inny minny miney moe. Beau was picked as their team captain. Then he walked away with Asenath on his arm. 

    "How did he make it onto the top 25?" Beau asked. They wandered off to their dorms.