Chapter one

You were making your way to school from your dorms which you were lucky enough to get a dorm for one person meaning you didn't have to share with anyone. You were just peacefully walking until you felt someone jump on you. You could tell that they were taller than you just by the way their body draped over yours. " YOOOOOOOOO! Y/n my dudes how've you been I haven't seen you in forever!"

This would be your best friend Kaki

——————————————————————

Name: Nakayama Kaki

Height: 6ft / 183cm

Hair: Black

Eyes: Ruby red

Race: full japanese

——————————————————————

" ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME WITH THAT BASTARD Y/N!"

That would be your other best friend Enkai

——————————————————————

Name: Takahashi Enkai

Height: 5ft 11in/ 180cm

Hair: light brown

Eyes: lime green

Race: half Columbian half German

——————————————————————

"WHAT!?! How dare you accuse me of such a thing!!! You know my love only belongs to you my beloved Enkai!" While saying this you shove Kaki off your back and get down on one knee holding Enkai's hand and placing a kiss on his knuckles.

"As you should! Because I am the only one deserving of your love mi amor!" He continues to be dramatic by pulling you up and wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you against his chest pulling a hand up to guide you chin tilting your chin up to look at him.

"Ok ok! I get it! I'm a third wheel or whatever geeze you guys suck" and of course the lovely bromance moment was ruined by Kaki. " Stay on the ground like the peasant you are Kaki. Also, when you said it's been forever, we literally saw each other yesterday when you wanted to sneak into that club"

"Well, yeah! But the whole point was so that you could finally get laid! I mean c'mon man your literally 19 and more than half the people at this school already lost their V-Card! Me and Enkai included!"

"Wait, you still haven't lost your virginity? Not even front or back?" You and Enkai have already let go of each other and are currently standing in front of Kaki who is still in the ground.

"Well-no not really, it's just kind of scary and I haven't really had a chance to really fuck or be fucked by anyone, the farthest I've gone is making out or a hand job" at this information your friends are just staring at you like you just told them their fish drowned. "What? Don't look at me like that!"

Kaki finally decided to get up swinging an arm around you and guiding you to the schools entrance while he continues talking " It's just that you are a fairly attractive man. You can be cute and hot, sexy and cute, literally anything!But you still haven't lost you virginity?"

"Kaki's right you know! If you weren't my best friend I'd definitely do you! Just to take your virginity for myself!"

"Um- thanks guys but, I don't know, I don't think a lot of people are interested in an average person like me who's gay. Most people would be into the hot gays not me" it was silent for a moment before Kaki spoke up " Bro! I'm just like Enkai, I wouldn't mind fucking you because you are literally so hot! And you can be so cute especially with the fact that your a bit of a scaredy cat and you collect stuffed ani-hmfff!"

Cut off by your hand you lean in closer "SHHHHH!! We promised not to talk about that!" You practically hissed at him and his response was- "you nasty son of a bitch!!!! I hope you stub you toe on a brick and get you dick cut off!!" If your wondering, he licked you hand, you ended up just wiping your wet hand on his face and shoulder. Your little group was split up by the bell making you leave to go to your first class

while Enkai and Kaki went to their own since they had the same class together.

"Should we help him out with getting laid?" Kaki asked Enkai as they saw you disappear around the corner "Yeah, but who?" Enkai looked up towards Kaki to see what he had in mind only to be met with a smirk " I know a couple guys" Enkai could only deadpan at his words while they started walking to their class " When you say a couple do you really mean like 40 people?" With that said Kaki looks down at Enkai and sighs "you know me so well" " Of course I do, we've known each other since primary school, anyway what people do you have in mind?" " just some people from other schools maybe even here. Hey! What do you think about the volleyball teams? He plays Volleyball so he'll know most of them" Enkai actually smiles at this proposition "That's actually not a bad idea, maybe he'll even get a boyfriend or boyfriends" "Mission get y/n laid and possibly boyfriends is a go, now all we need to do is get into contact with the teams or the people that are interested and boom!" " Do you have a time for when you want this to start?" "Actually Enkai I wanted to ask tou" " Really?" " yeah, why not, your smarter with these kinds of plans anyway" " I know a few people from the team here so I could ask them to gather the team, minus y/n of course" " so we'll tell them the plan and go from there?" " Yup!" Enkai stated while popping the 'p'

And that was the end of their conversation as they finally made it to their class. Throughout the whole period they were thinking on how to approach the team without scaring them off.