~13~

Topic: learning earlier kpop songs

My opinion: Okay, let me explain what I mean. Basically, after 2015 we've had a LOT of new kpop stans join the kpop fandoms. Which is amazing, but the thing is, some newer kpop stans don't take the time to learn older kpop songs that helped make kpop. It's honestly really heartbreaking. Not only that, but they don't take the time to learn about the older kpop groups. Which I mean, you do you, and that's fine, but some people that don't learn older songs or groups or things that older groups have accomplished start trouble. An example is blackpinks remix of so hot, originally sung by wonder girls. And because newer kpop stans didn't know, they said that gfriend, twice, and even wonder girls copied them. Lmao all three groups sung it before blackpink but they copied them.. yea no. This resulted in non experienced kpop fans to hate on the the other 3 groups. And it's not only that. There's so many other cases that inexperienced kpop stans has hated on other groups for reasons that are fucking stupid and untrue. But also, I think learning older songs really should be apart of your kpop experience. A lot of people say that newer kpop songs are better than older ones. A lot of people that say that haven't heard an older kpop song. To help you out, I'm gonna list some songs that you need to know if you don't already. Coming of age ceremony by park ji yoon, into the new world by snsd, mr mr by snsd, the boys by snsd, replay by shinee, Sherlock by shinee, dream girl by shinee, face by nu'est, bad by infinite, the chaser by infinite, fiction by beast, hands up by 2pm, again and again by 2pm, gentlemen by psy, gangnam style by psy, sorry sorry by super junior, Mr simple by super junior, nobody by wonder girls, Mr chu by apink, up and down by exid, very good, her, and nillili mambo by block b, one shot by b.a.p, candy by h.o.t, mama, overdose, and growl by exo, bubble bop and red by hyuna (fight me, these are the best hyuna songs ever) fantastic baby by big bang (not adding bang x3 since it came out 2015) eyes, nose, lips by taeyang, bad girl good girl, Hush, and goodbye baby by miss a, mirotic by tvxq, ring dong dong by shinee, electric shock by f(x), step by kara, sugar free by t-ara, run devil run by snsd, abracadabra by brown eyed girls, be mine by infinite, something by girls day, love like this by ss501, mamacita by super junior, crazy and hate by 4minute, I am the best and comeback home from 2ne1, miniskirt by aoa, touch my body by sistar, trouble maker by trouble maker, and gee by snsd. The list goes on and on and on. Don't stress yourself out, uoi don't have to know all of these, these are just some of my favorite. I do recommend listening to some, and learning older kpop groups and history, it really pays off.