˚ ◍₊ * 1 ⋆◍ 。

☪︎⋆

_________________________________________

It was way past midnight. Crickets can be heard singing their nightly tunes as my best friend, Felix, and I were sprawled out on the ground trying to fight back our laughter. The power had gone out earlier and we had lost track of time finding amusement in the other's presences. We hadn't known how this conversation came about but we just suddenly started asking each other random questions and gave the most ridiculous answers. Drunk on giggles we both tried to catch our breaths. Gasping for air Felix finally broke the giggle train.

"Okay Okay Okay," he started "Seungmin, What is a place you'd wanna go to?" he questioned.

I paused for a second and really thought about the question. I have always known the one place I wanted to go to, having gone through so much I think it'd be quite peaceful to visit this place. Maybe even staying. I almost got lost in thought but the sound of Felix's voice pulled me back to reality. I looked up at him, curious eyes staring back at me. I sighed and looked out the window, a sad smile creeping its way onto my face as I gazed at the stars twinkling in the dark sky.

"I wanna go to the moon," I finally spoke in a hushed tone.

Silence filled the air as the words fell from my mouth. As if on queue, rain droplets can be heard beating against the window filling the empty silence. Confused about the quietness of the usually rowdy boy, I turned my head only to be met with a blank expression. I quirked my eyebrow in question of Felix's behaviour but before I can say anything the said boy burst into fits of laughter.

"Shh- quiet down you're going to wake up my mom!" I whisper-shouted in attempts to settle down the cackling faux blonde idiot in front of me; It was no use since that seemed to rile him up even more. One-hundred years later Felix finally started to calm down.

"You want to go where now?" he asked in between giggles.

"Oh hush, I'm not repeating myself," I said with an angry pout.

"Yeah ok....just remind me to buy you a rocket ship for your sixteenth birthday." Felix said as he erupted into more giggles.

"C'mon I'm turning eighteen this year," I said with a scowl.

"Are you sure it's not eight?" he said letting out a wheeze.

I looked at him with an annoyed expression. Although I was aware that he didn't understand what I had meant at the time, it still hurt that he laughed at my statement to say the least. Choosing not to let my emotions get the best of me I just rolled my eyes and threw one of the many pillows straight at his face. As if doing so was a crime the lights turned back on causing me to squint at the sudden exposure. Sometimes I believed that the universe is in favour of the boy you call Lee Felix.

"You know, It makes a lot more sense as to why you wear that moon charm bracelet all the time," He said as he desperately tried to hold back his giggles.

"Get out my house." I said pointing to the door.

This only made the boy let out the laugh that he tried oh so hard to hold back as he flopped onto my bed taking up all of the space. I let out a sigh as I switched off the lights and walked over to my bed, aggressively shoving Felix to the other side almost making him fall off and got into the space I've created.

"Don't we have school tomorrow?" he asked as I pulled the blanket to cover the both of us.

"Oh crap I forgot about that," I said pausing my movements as I held the blanket mid-air.

"Well you better hope your alarm wakes us up." He giggled.

"You know that thing hates me. It never goes off when I need it to and goes off when I don't," I said glaring at my alarm clock cursing its existence.