˚ ◍₊ * 2 ⋆◍ 。

☪︎⋆

_________________________________________

The sun slowly crept through my window leaving streams of light to illuminate my bedroom. I groan as the rays of light shined in my face. I woke up to the blaring sounds of my alarm clock going off. I chucked my puppy plushie at it in attempts to shut it up but being half asleep I completely missed, making it hit my door instead. To be honest even if I was fully awake I probably would've missed either way.

I slowly sat up rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, grimacing as I saw Felix completely swaddled up in my blanket. 'Asshole' I mumbled underneath my breath as I shift to my side table to turn off my alarm. I slammed my hand on the device and kept my eyes fixated on the clock as my vision slowly focused on it. When the haze from my sleep faded away, my eyes widened in shock from what I was seeing.

'7:45'

School starts at 8:00

........

Crap

I stay still as my mind took a while to process the situation. Shortly after I shuffled in my spot supposedly falling-off of my bed and scrambled to my feet. I ran towards my closet to grab my uniform but my foot got caught up in the rug making me trip. Curse me for wanting an aesthetically pleasing room. I got up and made my way to my closet grabbing anything I could find that was decent for myself to wear and some stuff I found on the ground for Felix.

I threw the clothes on the boy's face, it making a 'plop' sound. My attempts at waking him up failed so I resorted to pulling him by his ankle and dragging him straight off of the bed which made him stir in his sleep. Why does it take so much effort to wake this child up?

"Five more minutes, mom." The blonde uttered in his deep groggy morning voice sounding like an actual spawn straight from hell whilst cuddling with one of the fallen pillows.

"We're gonna be late, wake up or else I'll leave your ass home." I gritted out still yanking him by his ankle with an annoyed tone in my voice. The blonde just groaned in response.

"Wake up or else I'll tell Changbin you have a crush on him." I said annoyed but with a small smirk on my face.

"What!" the boy said as his eyes shot open.

'Oh so now you wake up' I deadpanned, rolling my eyes shortly after. I dashed towards the door, heading straight for the bathroom with Felix following behind me getting hit by my swinging bedroom door. We stumble into the bathroom and paused to look at each other....fuck showering. Both of us dived towards the sink grabbing our toothbrushes. At this point I feel like Felix practically lives here. We both hurriedly brushed our teeth, some toothpaste spilling in the sink; we rinsed our mouths and dashed back to my bedroom to get ready; Felix, yet again, running into the door. How did he even accomplish that? It is literally wide open. Holding his nose in pain Felix let out a groan. Sighing as I rolled my eyes, I quickly put on my uniform thanking the Gods it wasn't wrinkled.

After we were done changing we rushed down stairs. Don't worry we put on deodorant.... well Felix put on my deodorant. I run into the kitchen and grabbed two milk boxes, vanilla for me and strawberry for Felix. I chuck the drink at Felix causing it to hit him on the forehead. I chuckle as he whined about how is forehead is going to red by the time he gets to school.

We both dash towards the door and I quickly slipped on my shoes. We pick up our bags and unlock the door but before we could head out I saw my mother walking down the staircase, I pause looking at her, Felix following my gaze.