˚ ◍₊ * 3 ⋆◍ 。

☪︎⋆

_________________________________________

I opened my laptop, wincing at the amount of messages I saw. Why is Felix like this? Why does he find the need to send me over three hundred messages? I let out a strained sigh as I read through the messages which ranged from 'Where are you?' and 'Are you alright?' to 'I'll violently bite your toes off if you don't answer me right now'. I took a deep breathe in preparation for the earful I was about to receive over text messages.

'HEY I SEE UR CRUSTY ASS ONLINE, DON'T IGNORE ME', The most recent text read. I still can't believe he texted me non-stop for over five hours. I let a breath escape through my nose as I replied, typing away at my keyboard.

Me
Sigh

OG idiot <3
SiGh, WHAT TF DO YOU MEAN SIGH.
I'VE BEEN SO WORRIED, WHERE WERE YOU AND WHY WERN'T YOU ANSWERING YOUR PHONE.

Me
Perfect grammar and perfect spelling.
Who is this? Give the phone back to its owner.
Just look for a goofy looking kid with blonde hair near-by,
it's most likely whom the phone belongs to :)

OG idiot <3
STOP MESSSING AROUNF IM SERIOUS

Me
Ok mister serious. What's up

OG idiot <3
...

Me
Alright, alright fine.

OG idiot <3
...

Me
Ok, ok jeez.
I left my phone at school.

OG idiot <3
That literally explains nothing

Me
You want a life story or something? ;-;

OG idiot <3
...

Me
Ugh.
After you left , I was bored out of my mind and so I
decided to go outside and take pictures but the lighting was off
So I ended up sprinting pass the security guard and
going to the park .
 I realized that I left my phone at school only after I got home.
Oh and I also met this weird ass kid at the park, he
was kind of fine ngl. He looks my age so I just hope I'm
not catching a case by saying that.

Before I could type the rest of my sentence an incoming video call popped up on my screen. Without a second thought I accepted  and to my dismay a Felix graced itself onto my screen with a confused mixture of emotions expressed upon his face. My eyebrows knitted in playful disgust at the mere sight of the creature.

"Fix your face, you look like you're taking a shit and trying to solve a calculus question all in one." He stated, the phone static echoing through my room.

"Okay, first of all that was oddly specific. Secondly, why are you outside? Where the heck are u? That doesn't look like your house." The obscure amount of  questions tumbled out of my mouth, noticing that the boy was indeed not at his house. 

"Calm down Catherine. I'm at Hyunjin's. You were supposed to be here as well but you were busy flirting with a minor apparently." Felix tutted, my eyebrows furrowing at the comment.