˚ ◍₊ * 6 ⋆◍ 。

☪︎⋆

_________________________________________

After dinner at Han's house, Hyunjin and I helped out to clean up after we finished the dinner Mrs. Han made. It took a lot of begging and convincing to let us help her clean up, but we ended up helping out after all.

Hyunjin and I were currently walking back home. We walked in complete silence, but it wasn't uncomfortable at all. I was enjoying the peace and quiet until this oversized fool decided to open up his big mouth.

"What do you think they're doing on their date?" He asked.

"At the arcade. Duh." I said sarcastically.

"Well, no shit Sherlock," He rolled his eyes, "I mean, like, what do you think they're doing." He asked again.

"You can't repeat the same question and not expect me to give you the same answer." I argued.

"Oh my fucking God you are so difficult!" He exasperatedly exclaimed.

I laughed at his frustration, "You love me."

"Bitch, no the fuck I don't," He folded his arms with a small pout. "Walk home by yourself." Hyunjin said as he stomped away in false anger.

Just then, Hyunjin got a phone call, which caused him to stop in his tracks. He picked it up after the third or so ring.

"Hello?" Wad all he said as he listened in to whatever was being said on the phone call.

Not too long after, he hung up and turned to me, "I retract my previous statement. We are walking home together."

"What is it now?" I rolled my eyes as he swung his arm over my shoulder.

"Nobody's home, and I don't have my keys." Hyunjin smiled at me.

"Aw so sad. Have fun waiting on your front porch," I said as I walked off, leaving him behind.

Hyunjin stood there stunned for a few seconds.

"Seungminnie," He whined as he tried to catch up to me, "You wouldn't do that to me would you?" Hyunjin grabbed hold of my arm which caused me to stop walking.

I quirked my eyebrows at him, "Yes. I would." I said plainly and walked off in the direction of my house.

Hyunjin kept on following me and I have to admit, it was quite entertaining to see him trail behind me like a lost puppy. When we arrived at my home, I took out my keys and unlocked the door. I walked inside and attempted to close the door on Hyunjin's face but he sped in through my front door and stood behind me with a shit eating grin on his face. I rolled my eyes at him and closed the door, locking it with my keys. We then headed straight to my room and I took the time to take a quick shower while Hyunjin stayed in my room.

When I was done with my shower I dried my hair and put on some clean clothes. I did my very simple skin care routine, which only took five minutes, and went back to my room. When I entered, I saw Hyunjin sprawled out on the floor with his school uniform still on.

"Get your dirty ass off my clean floor and go shower." I said with a scowl.

"Oh my god, just be happy I didn't sit on your bed." Hyunjin rolled his eyes as he got up.

"You can't sit on my bed. I will kill you." I said simply as I threw a t-shirt and a pair of shorts at him.

"Which is exactly why I went on the ground." Hyunjin said as he exited my bedroom door, while sticking out his tongue, as he went to the bathroom.