Chapter 1

Butters' POV

Playing superheroes is really fun! It has always been since I was 10. Now I am 17 but me and the gang still play sometimes. And this week we really got into it again!

"See you tomorrow, Professor Chaos!", General Disarray waves at me from the door of our secret base.

"See you tomorrow, General!", I smiled, packing the rest of my things before heading to the door myself.

We may not be young anymore but I still love hanging out with everyone. I still don't know some of the guys' secret identities so it makes it even more fun to play.

I get one step outside the door and feel really cold. So I stop, sighing. I might as well change into my normal warm clothes instead of changing from my super villain clothes at home.

Since I don't want to get grounded again for getting late, I speed up the process.

"Oh jeez, I am gonna get grounded again!", I whine while changing, shoving everything into my backpack.

I run part of the way until my street. Then I slowed down and walked until my front door.

As soon as I close the door, I turned and my mother is there looking at me.

"Hi mom!", I smiled.

"Butters, where have you been? You are 3 minutes late!", she frowned.

"Oh, sorry mom. I was just- I was just playing with the guys."

"Your grounded, young man! One week!"

"Oh jeez.", I sighed, lowering my head and walking into my bedroom, closing the door. I just don't want her to talk to my dad for him to ground me even harsher.

I am tired of getting grounded for no reason! I just don't understand why I am grounded for getting late since  most of the other kids don't even have a curfew!

I dropped on my bed, face down at my pillow and I slowly fell asleep.

***
Some hours later, I wake up and it's now dark. I look at the clock. 11 pm. Great. Just great. I sit up, thinking about doing homework when I saw something move outside my window.

I looked into the street and saw Mysterion walk by himself. My heart started pounding. He is by far one of my worst enemies.

"What is he doing here?"

Then the hero stopped and looked at my window as if he heard mean. I tried to move out of the way but he definitely saw me. And he was coming up to my window now.

"Open up, please.", he asked, after climbing his way to my window.

"Why should I? You are my enemy!", I said, frowning.

"Come on, man. Need to ask you something. It's not hero related, I promise!", he said and I saw how serious and nervous he was.

Reluntacly I opened my window and Mysterion entered, sitting at the end of my bed.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome. Now what do you want?"

"Some advice."

I was confused.

"W-Why me? I am not exactly popular nor capable to give advice to anyone."

"It can only be you. Please?"

I've never seen Mysterion so vulnerable. But instead of taking advantage of the moment to take down his mask and discover his identity, I agree to help him.

For the first time, I saw how nervous  Mysterion about something that he apparently needed advice with. He was fidgeting his fingers and blushing a little.