Chapter 4

Butters' POV

The next day, as soon as I went up to the guys at the bus stop, I greeted them as usual. But then Kenny approached me and gave me a kiss on the lips in front of everyone.

"Good morning, Buttercup.", Kenny said, taking my hand and positioning himself by my side.

I immediately blushed, forgetting that the guys were there for a moment. But when I came back to myself, I looked over and they were still with their mouth open, gasping.

"What the fuck just happened?", Eric was the first to speak.

"Y-You guys...", Stan started, "Wow, I wasn't expecting this."

"Since when are you guys a thing?!", Kyle asked.

"Hum... Officially since yesterday.", I stated, really really happy to feel Kenny intertwine our fingers together.

"You guys are gay too?!", Cartman continued, "I am so shocked right now. You don't even understand-"

"You know damn well I'm pan, fatass.", Kenny said, smirking.

Oh, so Kenny is pan! I didn't know that.

"I just thought you liked food from pans!"

"Jesus Cartman! Why are you so dumb?!", Kyle asked, frowning.

"Excuse me! How do you dirty jew know about this?!"

"Cartman, too far!", Stan said, defending Kyle.

But Eric of course ignored them and his attention went to me.

"You're pan too?!"

"I am Bi. I thought everyone knew this. Apparently not.", I laughed nervously.

"Everyone has to know this!", Eric continued, "Oh my God! I kinda see it now! You two look so cute together! I am gonna talk with the Japanese kids and make them draw you like they did with Tweek and Craig!"

"Don't even think about it Cartman!", Kenny continued, "Just don't do anything. We want this to be taken casually. Right, Buttercup?"

"Y-Yes, Kenny.", I agreed.

The bus came a few seconds later and me and Kenny sat down. A second after the bus had started moving again, Cartman invoked everyone's attention.

"I can't take this anymore, you guys!", he started.

Kenny's POV

Me and Butters looked behind us to where Cartman was sitting.

"Don't you dare!", Kyle said, "I am warning you!"

"Kenny and Butters are a couple!"

Everyone gasped while I just groaned, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Are you happy now, you fatass?!", I asked him, furious.

"So it's true?!", Bebe asked, amazed.

"Yes.", Butters answers by my side, with his little cute smile.

That shut me up. He seemed so happy.

"Oh my God! They are so in love!", Eric continues, "Look how Kenny is looking at Butters!"

I woke from my transe and pointed at him.

"I'll kill you if you continue, fatass!"

"You don't need to, Kenny.", Butters whispered, pulling my sleeve, "Let's just relax a bit."

"Sure, baby.", I answered, ignoring Cartman and looked to the front again, "I shouldn't have kissed you in front of Cartamn...", I sighed.

"I-I didn't mind. I kinda liked it.", he didn't meet my gaze but I could see him blushing.

"So what if I kiss you now?, I asked, smirking a bit.

"Oh jeez, I don't know!", my boyfriend said, "But the bus lady isn't gonna be happy if she catches us..."

"Then she won't catch us.", I took a notebook out of my backpack

"What do you me-"

In a second, I pushed Butters to me while I heald the notebook on the bus lady's vision of the bus sits and kissed him.

"Jeez, Ken...", Butters said, a dumb smile on his face.

"What? Can't kiss my boyfriend?"

"B-Boyfriend?"

Oh shit. I haven't asked him yet.

"H-Hum... Let's not talk about this now.", I said, blushing.

"Ken, are you blushing?~", Butters giggled, poking my cheek.

"N-No!"

"Oh yes you are, boyfriend."

My God, Butters is gonna be the death of me.

***
At school, it was a total nightmare. I shouldn't have let Cartman know. I should've just pulled Kyle and Stan aside and told them. I am such an idiot, oh my God.

"Earth to Kenny!", Stan said, "Come on dude, let's play football a little."

We had lunch five minutes ago and I was walking outside when Stan had approached me. Butters was talking with Jimmy and their gang so I could rest assured that he was with friends.

"Sure. Let's go.", I said, taking off my jacket and putting it in the pile with the other guys' jackets.