Chapter 3

Kenny's POV

Don't be nervous! Don't be nervous! Don't be nervous! I am just gonna go to my crush's house and spend the whole afternoon with him, teaching him how to ask his crush out. His crush that might not be me.

"Kenny? Where are you going?", Karen asks, getting in my room right before I pull my superhero disguise out of its hideout.

"Karebear, I'm just gonna play with the guys a bit."

"Alright! When you get back, are you gonna play dolls with me?"

"Of course.",  I smiled, "Everything you want."

"YAY!"

Butters' POV

I paced around my room for a bit. I was so nervous for Mysterion to arrive. Then I remembered he never told me when he would show up. I facepalmed.

"You did it again, Butters...", I mumbled, "Instead of doing your homework, you are here waiting for a guy that might not show up yet."

"Talking about me?"

I looked over to my window and saw Mysterion sitting on it with a smirk on his face.

"Jeez fella! You scared me!", I smiled getting over to him, "My parents are downstairs so we can't make too much noise. I am still grounded after all."

"Sure thing, Butterc- Butters.", he jumped onto the floor and closed the window.

"So where do we start?", I was really excited to finally learn how to ask Kenny to the prom.

"I don't know. What do you wanna know?", Mysterion sat on my bed and I sat by his side.

"How can I be more confident?"

"Confident?"

"Yeah! The guy I like is super cool... I just want to be more confident so I can show him that I can be as cool as him."

Kenny's POV

The suspense is killing me! Who does Butters like?! Someone super cool?! It could be Clyde for all I know!

"It would help if you told me who you like, you know?", I tried, "Maybe I can-"

"No! I can't tell you!", he said, now flustered, "You probably are gonna run and tell him!"

"I am a superhero. I would never do that!", I said, curiosity killing me inside.

"No! Not a chance!"

I sighed.

"Okay okay. I won't pressure you anymore."

This was going to be a long afternoon.

***

After a week, me and Butters had a system. He would come home until 6 p.m. and I would come around 6:30 p.m. I haven't figured out much as Mysterion but we've become close enough. I am just hoping he slips up on his crush's name sometime soon. Prom is getting too close for my liking. I want to invite Butters as soon as possible. I only have some days left.

As promised, I showed up right on time. Butters had open the window for me as usual. I climbed to his window to see him writing on his desk. Quietly, I approached him until I was right behind him.

"What is my Butters doing?", I smirked, peaking over to his notebook where he was writing.

Butters jumped up, really surprised I was there. 

"Jesus Man! You scared me!", he had one hand on his heart and was breathing heavily.

"Sorry sorry. What are you writing there?", I pointed to his notes.