Chapter 2 : Coffee/Cupcake

I changed some names and deleted some scenes and replaced it with a new one.

Adelaine's POV

Hey y'all it's me mimiyuuuh. Joke. It's me Avery Adelaine Westchester. My parents? Both of them are Chief Executive Officers of their own company. They're my Moms.

I often call them Momzilla.

"Mom?" I called my Mother Scarlett Westchester

"Yes, sweetie? Goodmorning" She says

I grab my Celine Backpack and cellphone and car key and walk towards Mom

"I need money, please?" I said

She took her wallet on her Gucci Sling bag and she didn't even bother looking at the amount of money she's going to give. Basta binigay niya lang HAHAH. I took it from her hands and I kiss her cheeks and bid my goodbye.

I don't wanna be late on first day of school, but since I am the coolest and most pretty in our Campus people always consider me even though I'm late.

It's called pretty privilege, darling.

I stop my car on a Cafe shop for Cafe 66 and order an Iced Coffee

"Hello Ms. Could I possibly have a Venti size Ice Coffee, please?" I said politely.

I am very kind and polite but I can be very naughty....

I hooked up with different people in our campus, and most of them are girls. I fuck them so hard hanggang sa hindi na sana makapasok the next day.

But do you wanna know my secret?....I'm still a virgin HAHAHAHA. I never let them touch me I am the top y'all. I like it when women screams my name while they're having orgasm.

The lady gave me my Ice Coffee and after paying naglakad na ako palabas when all of a sudden I bump into someone and my Coffee spilled on her white long sleeves.

"You motherfucker!" She hissed at me nakayuko lang siya the whole time dahil sa pinupunasan niya damit niya ng panyo so I took this opportunity to run.

Bye bitch

I didn't see her face but I saw what she's wearing. I'm sure she's new here because I know every sexy women in our Village called Westchester Village. Yep, my parents owned that place. We are that rich.

Photo Interpretation of what she's wearing

I run away from her because she seems really mad so I quickly run to my car and drive to school as faster as I can. I really don't want to be late. I am that very responsible student. Hihi

Our school is called Aquinas College it's a private university owned by my Grandparents on my Mom Isabela side.

I went to cafeteria first and bought and Iced Coffee and and a blueberries cupcake. I took out my wallet kasi magbabayad ako when all of a sudden may matalim na tumutusok sa tagiliran ko.