Chapter 3 : First Sex 🔞

Adelaine's POV

When I enter the room a metal called stapler suddenly hit my forehead.

"Arrgh! Ouch!" I scream in pain

I touched my forehead and I bend down to pick up the stapler on the floor.

"You literally threw this stapler at me!" I yelled at her in annoyance

I saw her sitting on her table with her long legs crossed while holding her favorite black long stick. She looks mad and annoyed at me.

"Don't you know how to knock?"

"Arggh!" I stomped my feet and few seconds later a piece of book hit my face and I groaned in pain I picked it up and looked at her and I raised my middle finger at her

"Fuck you!" I yelled and I dropped her stapler and book on her mini chair near the door and I tried to open the door but it was locked.

I turned around and I saw Ms. Irene holding a remote control, which I presume the remote control here at her door, she locked it.

"Bitch!" I murmured.

Bumaba siya ng upuan niya at umupo sa swivel chair niya.

"Sit down" She said

I sat down on her chair in front of her table and crossed my legs and leaned in.

I stare at her she's now wearing a white polo I can literally see her cleavage showing because she didn't fully buttoned her clothes. I can feel my hands getting sweaty and I'm starting to feel uncomfortable.

"What do you want?" I asked with a hint of annoyance in my voice

"You" tumindig balahibo ko nung bigla siyang nagsalita.

"Look, I'm sorry, I'm gonna go now you're wasting my time" I said to her and tumayo ako ng upuan.

"Sit down" Diin niyang sabi. Umupo ako kahit labag sa kalooban ko atsaka tumayo sya at naglakad palapit sa akin.

She touched my forehead and pinitik ito

"What the fuck is wrong with y-" I didn't get the chance to finish my sentence when she quickly wrapped her veiny long hands at my neck and sinakal ako.

"Where are your manners, Adelaine"

"I c-can't breathe you bitch!" Hirap kong sabi at pilit na tinatanggal ang kamay niya sa leeg ko.

Tinanggal niya ang kamay niya sa leeg ko at hinila ang necktie ko palapit sa mukha niya.

"Don't use that type of language at me, Ms. Adelaine, this is your final warning" She seriously said to me.

"Whatever you slut!." Kahit ako nagulat sa sinabi ko I can't believe I called my prof a slut!

She grab my hair and pulled it back and whispered on my ears.

"No, Adelaine...you are my slut" she seductively said and licked my ears.

I started to have tingling sensation on my body at napahawak ako ng mahigpit sa upuan. She aggressively pull my hair hanggang sa makatayo ako sa upuan at pinatuwad niya sa table niya.

"What the fuck? What are you doing!" I yelled at her.

In happened so fast namalayan ko nalang binaba na niya ang pants ko and she spank me with her stick.

She's Different Than I Thought जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें