Chapter 5 : Car Sex 🔞

Amanda's POV

"Uuggh ha-harder Ms. Imee faster!" Pawis na pawis na'ko at basang basa natin ang higaan ko. Yung mga unan nakakalat na.

I have no idea what's happening I just found myself surrender my body to Ms. Imeelia and let her fucks me till daylight.

"Aahh yes! Yes! Fuck" I moan

She's been fucking since evening and it's now 4 a.m yet hindi niya parin ako tinatantanan.

She spank my butt and binaon ng paulit ulit sakin ang strap niya.

"I-Imee shit! Uuugghhhh" I moan and squirt while I'm having orgasm.

"That's my girl" she says and she kiss my forehead and I secretly smile

I couldn't move or anything kasi it's so painful down there.

"Sleep, you still need to attend your class, later" sabi niya

I'm the only one who is naked meanwhile her is fully dressed. She didn't even let me touch her or kiss her.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked her and She raised her eyebrows at me

"No" She say and got out of my room.

Adelaine's POV

Nagising ako ng maaga atsaka dumaan sa isang palengke at bumili ng dugo ng manok at baboy atsaka nilagay sa isang lumang lagayan ng pintura.

Habang naglalakad sa hall I saw my beshiee.

"Amanda!!!" I yell when I saw my bestfriend walking towards me na pipilay pilay at mukhang puyat.

"Hey" she said she doesn't seem to have energy.

"You good?" I asked her

"No" sagot niya at nagpatuloy lang kami sa paglakad

"I have to tell you something" I said to her and she nodded

"What are you carrying?" Tanong niya

"Let's make a trap!" I said in excitement

"What do you mean?" She asks me

"Let's put a bucket of blood chicken and pork blood on Ms. Irene and Ms. Imee's office" sabi ko

"But why?" She's confused

"She fucking touched me on her office yesterday and now I'm not a virgin! She took a video of me masturbating last night and threatened me to send it to my parents. I want to revenge!" Gigil kong bulong sa kaniya.

"Oh my gosh! Ms. Imee touched me yesterday too on her office and she fucks me all night till daylight, non-stop that's why I walk like this" sabi niya.

We both gasped and then stomped our feet

"Let's do this" sabay naming sabi

"But wait where's the chicken blood and pork blood?" Tanong niya

"Here!" Sabi ko atsaka pinakita sa kaniya yung bitbit kong malaking pint na puno ng dugo ng manok at baboy.

Kumuha kaming dalawang timba atsaka nilagay sa ibabaw ng pintuan nilang magkapatid para kapag binuksan nila bubuhos ito sakanila

Agad kaming bumalik sa room at naghintay na mag time.

"Yes! Wala tayong pasok first and second class!" Tuwang tuwa na sabi namin ni Amanda sabay nag high five.