Pretty

Sebastian x Ryan (Sebryan)

Just a whole chapter of sebby appreciating our ryan:>

--

Author

"Pretty," the first word that came out of sebastian's mouth as he saw ryan going down the stairs to eat with them, "So pretty." He kept on looking at ryan, at his every move. The way his hair bounces every step he walks, his red cheeks that are moving with every word he says, the way his left hand is swinging over to fix his beautiful blonde hair, the way he is; everything about him is pretty. He is perfect.

He smiled. Ryan gives him happiness without even doing anything. If you'd let him choose between money or fame, he'd always choose ryan. Always. Anywhere he'd go, he'd always think about ryan. He can talk about him for days. He loves everything about him. How beautiful and calming his smile is, how it gives him comfort just by thinking about ryan. Ryan's his everything.

He can still remember the first time he felt like this. It was their first meeting. The first time he saw him. That time, he felt complete. He felt like ryan was the missing piece in his complicated puzzle that he'd been working on for a couple of years. He's always thankful to everyone, especially to his brother who came up to create this group. Because if it weren't for him, he might not have been able to meet this pretty angel in his life.

He was out of his trance when he felt someone sitting beside him.

Ry : Hey seb!

That voice. That specific voice. He sounds so angelic. He yet again smiled. It's really so sweet how ryan is calling him seb.

Seb : Hey there ryan. How's ur sleep?

He softly asked as he gave ryan the softest and gentliest hug he always gave to him.

Ry : Good! How about you seb?

Seb : I had a nice sleep. Eat your breakfast ry, it'll get cold in any moment.

He chuckles and pointed out his food.

Ry : U too. Manager ty told me that we'll go to the mall to film.

Seb : Oh yeah i nearly forgot about that. You've been the subject of my mind everyday so sure thing that i'm forgetting other things.

Seb : Come here ryan, say hi to the vlog!

He said as he launched his hand on the latter's shoulder, pulling him close to the camera.

Ry : Hi stars! How y'all doin'? We're getting some groceries and stuff, come join us!

He happily said as seb was just adoring him while he's talking.

Seb : Oh ryan! How could you look so cute just by talking!?

He unconsciously said. Panicking, he tried to shift the camera away from ryan and started walking off as if nothing had just happened.

Ry : Dude what? HAHAHA u look cute too btw.

That doesn't sound like ryan.

Ry : I mean y-yeah we all look c-cute bro wym?

Seb : Yeah! A-all people are cute haha !

That's close

They're thinking the same thing huh.

As the camera shifted away from them, they both sighed.

Sometimes, we really can't control our mouth.