First

Regie x Ryan (Reyan)

——

Author

Ryan Nguyen, also known as 'Azngami'. An introverted man who lives in the same house with his super loud best friends. A man who has had less than five flings before and is currently single. He's twenty-one, and he's never had his first kiss.

You read that right. He had never had his first kiss yet. Maybe he's saving it for his 'the one,' or maybe he just dislikes the thought of kissing, especially on the lips.

It's disgusting.

He always thought like that. Kissing is disgusting, and you can't blame him for thinking that way.

There was this one time when they were filming a video. It's the 'don't kiss challenge' or what. He nearly threw up when darren accidentally kissed the side of his lips, just the side.

Just thinking about that makes him gag. It's an awful yet fun memory.

It's nighttime, and the members were busy playing. It's their day off, so they surely are making the best of it.

Ryan had just finished playing and is currently on their bed, scrolling through his phone.

It's so boring. He got bored on playing so he stopped, and now, he's bored again.

Why is it so boring?

The idea of exploring new things made its way into ryan's little mind. But what things should he explore? It's late in the evening. It's not like he could go out and go hiking on mount everest, right?

Maybe he should just sleep, but the thought of sleeping is kinda boring too.

Now, what the heck is he supposed to do?

His friends were busy with their own lives, and he was here thinking of many ways to do what he should do to not get bored.

As if the angels might have heard him complaining as to why he's alone, regie dashed into their room and slammed the door so loudly that he swears the neighbors could have heard it as well.

Finally, some company to keep him sane.

Ry : Why you so loud bruh?

Better ask his friend as to lessen the boredom he's feeling at the moment.

Rg : Not ur business bro! Get your big ass out of the bed because i am going to sleep.

Ryan looked at him, offended. He dared to tell him to get out of their shared bed?

Rg : Why you frozen? did i said something wrong?

He quickly asked, worry overtook his teasing voice.

Ry : I'm just bored.

He answered after seconds of just staring at his friend.

Rg : I am too.

Ry : You said you wanted to sleep?

Rg : Because i'm bored?

Ry : Oh. Oh yeah makes sense to me.

He awkwardly laughed as regie proceeded on sitting beside ryan.

Rg : What you wanna do?

He asked after a minute of awkward silence.

Ry : I don't know. Maybe explore new things?

He said, as if asking regie as to what he wanted to do.

Rg : What new things? Be specific bruh.

He laughed, giving ryan a light slap on the shoulder.

Ry : Um maybe—i really don't know man.