Chapter 9.5

As the heroes and angel began to fight a sense of awareness seemed to set in with Midoriya. He had been analyzing the darling human who was flying in the sky. She seemed mainly relaxed during the fight; however, she kept guarding her left side more so than her right. It seemed peculiar that she would be delayed in responding to attacks that came from the left and not the right. This caused him to spring an idea. 

"Uraraka come here real quick! Todoroki, Kacchan, and Tsyuyu too!" he exclaimed while everyone was distracted by the pros.

"What the hell do you want nerd!" exclaimed the angry one of the group. Of course the icy one was peeved that Izuku had messed up the perfect few of 'his' angel but he had to keep calm for now. It was too early to show his true colors.

"Todoroki, you've known (y/n) for a while right? Is she blind in her left eye?" His questioned angered the young boy even more. How dare he try to take advantage of her beautiful (e/c) gem? 

"Yes..." he stated calmly while stealing glances at the young girl.

"Great! I know a way to take them all down!" The green haired boy was once again excited while Todoroki really wanted to freeze him. Izuku explained his plan and it was put into motion.

Tsyuyu went in secretly to the middle of the crowd before jumping and wrapping her tongue around the flying girls waist. All attention was put on her as Present mic went to scream but was shut up very quickly as an ice like substance covered his mouth. Midnight was about to rip more of her clothes but was sent flying as a gentle hand touched her back.

"I'm sorry Midnight sensei!" she screamed as Aizawa went to use his quirk on her but his vision was blocked as smoke covered his eyes. 

"Not today you homeless looking bastard!" Screamed a very enthusiastic blonde... He may have been a little too enthusiastic... Little did they know (y/n) was growing increasingly angry. She jumped up before slamming her body into Tsyuyu. Izuku had decided this was his chance to try and land a hit on her left side but before he could she flew up and grabbed midnight before flying down and stuffing Izuku's face into the side of her neck. 

"Fuck off!" She yelled before swiftly flying to Mic's rescue by gently taring the off the ice allowing mice to scream and cause the rest of the students to cover their ears tightly. Aizawa could now see because of the air flow caused by (y/n) wings and had now restrained Bakugo. With the plan having failed Todoroki did one last thing that surprised everyone. He snuck up behind the blonde female and hugged her tightly before whispering something in her ear. With those few words and a tight hug her eyes began to water before shock filled the girl. Her form began to relax as she leaned into his embrace and gently she fell asleep. The lack of sleep mixed with adrenaline rush had kicked in and she was now knocked out.  The pros who were now out of breath and the students tired training had come to and end.