ch 2

It had been 10 months since the heroes had last seen you and it was time for school to begin. All Might had returned for two reasons; One being his daughter was now a villain and the other was to find a new owner for his quirk.  Well, he found that young boy so that was one thing down and another to go. Today was the day before the trip to the USJ and it was currently lunchtime. (name) had decided she would be the one to enter the facility considering she would be least noticed as a villain. She was currently looking through the files looking for the schedule as she had been told.

(your pov)
'shit shit shit! where the hell is that damn slip of paper!' I thought considering my time was limited. Finally, I had found the tiny slip of paper in Midnight's drawer when I heard footsteps rushing this way. I sprouted tiny versions of my wings and flew over the door. Soon Heroes rushed through the doors in a hurry and an alarm went off. 

'really Tomura! you couldn't buy me more time' I thought as I slowly flew out of the room and down the hall. I took a sharp turn and exited the building and met up with Tomura.

" You are an ass! The damn heroes came running in as soon as I got the schedule. You're lucky I even made it out!" I continued to rant the whole way home while Kurogiri tried to calm me down. Looking back on it now makes me laugh. We were truly like a normal family....except we could never be accepted for who we were.

(normal pov)
the next day passed in a blur and now (name) was summoned through a gate without warning. The girl had been sleeping and Tomura (feeling bad for what happened yesterday) let her sleep this one out. Well looks like fate hated sleep so they decided to take away the girls beauty rest. 

" Its 3 against 6 now! You don't stand a chance." stated Todoroki calmly. That's when the young-still sleeping- blond landed into the hands of the older bluenette.   

"Hey kid, I think you should recount. This is our very special guest! someone All Might knows very well." All Might flinched once he saw the blond be cradled in the arms of a villain. A flash pasted his mind as he saw a 4-month-old baby being cradled in his own arms. 

"P-please don't h-hurt her!" stuttered out All Might as the class stood shocked. The Pillar of Hope was stuttering before a villain. His smile had long gone and was replaced by a face of worry and despair.

"Oh? You're concerned now but I wonder why? You weren't worried all those years ago when you HAPPILY threw this young girl into our arms. Are you trying to play good guy now or maybe its cause you're scared your reputation will be ruined?" The insane man let out a chuckle as the girl in his arms began to wake up.

" Shiki-Kun? Did the mission go as planned?" She asked sitting up and was met with the faces of 5 confused students and 1 shocked dad.

" No, sadly not. We need you here to help defeat your dear old dad~" the girl shrugged and stretched. Her wings spread to there full length and everyone was soon met with a strong force of the wind. Then a bullet went zooming by and hit the females white wing; Dying it crimson. 

"Damn it!" screamed the girl as she flew towards the pros and knocked over the gun-wielding hero.

" (NAME)!" Shouted the teachers that recognized her while she was going rampaged. She began to attack anyone that she saw. 

" No OnE cAn CaLl Me ThAt UnLeSs ThEy'Re LiKe Me!" Shouted the female as she giggled evilly. Bloodlust began to ooze from every pour in her body. She was just about to attack a certain frog student but a whistle stopped her. Looking back she saw Tomura calling for her and so she went to follow. She growled as she was about to fly back. That's when a scarf weakly wrapped around her leg.

"p-please don't-don't leave... n-n-not again." Aizawa stuttered through pain as he tried pulling the girl back. She gave him a cold glare and stated.

" I didn't go anywhere. I was GIVEN away." She stated as she broke free from his scarf. Guilt filled All Might as the girls gaze landed on him. " Isn't that right father? Or should I call you All Might now!" exclaimed the female as she landed peacefully beside her fellow villain. All Might hung his head in shame and that's when the class started shouting in denial.

"ALL MIGHTS DAUGHTER WOULD NEVER BECOME A VILLAIN!" Kirishima shouted

"YEA AND ALL MIGHT WOULD NEVER GIVE UP HIS CHILD TO VILLAINS!" Shouted Mina.

"Stop it." All Might said in a hushed tone, barely above a whisper. " What she said was true. The villain in front of you is my daughter, and I gave her to the villains."  His voice broke in guilt and gunshots were heard once more. This time Snipe was using 2 different guns; A tranquilizer gun for the winged female and a pistol for the boy beside her. What snipe wasn't expecting was for the winged female to push the other villains into a warp gate; saving them as she took the bullets. Midnight cried out for him to stop but the damage was done. Present Mic ran alongside midnight. The female was now laying on the floor in a pool in her own blood as a memory flashed in her mind.

"DADDY IT HURTS!" Shouted the three-year-old child as she held her bleeding knee.

" Do not fear because I am here!" shouted an older male as he scooped up the child. 

"Papa, will you always be there for me?" asked the child with watery eyes.

"Of course princess! I'll go where ever you go!" he said as the child giggled. 

" I Love you papa!" she shouted holding onto her number one hero.

                                        "I love you too princess..."