Ch 10

" I promise..." was the last thing that the blonde child heard before the world was consumed by darkness. A promise that was made so long ago that she had almost forgotten about it. Midnight had already tucked her back into bed while her husbands' were busy teaching 1-A how to cook lunch on their own. Everyone had become tired and were starving for something to eat. 

" Remember when training like this you have to have a balance of meat to vegetables." Aizawa had started his rant about healthy food and how to prepare and store it properly. 

" Hey, what'd you say to (name)-Chan?" Asked a very confused Izuku as he ran into Todoroki while in the hall. Todoroki didn't respond and instead pushed Deku against the wall and froze his legs in place.

"If you ever try and take advantage of her blind eye like that again I'll make sure to personally rip out your eyes. It's rude and personally, I find it disrespectful" He stated while slowly spreading the ice up his body.

"Heal boy heal." Stated a tired voice as she came out of her room.  "It's what I wanted him to do. Find his enemies' weak spots, take into account the number of enemies, and devise a plan. Where you, Izuku, messed up was thinking that my disability would shock me enough to forget I can fly. Good try but being self-aware of your own downfalls will actually help you get stronger in battle. Good job Izuku" The blonde patted his head and smiled as the ice evaporated. 

" Go eat Izuku" Todoroki stated as he dragged the angel away. 

"Sho what's this about?" stated the young child who just wanted to eat.

" You are mine... Don't forget it" He stated coldly before trapping her between him and the wall. The blond giggled before tracing a finger on his chest and flipping them around. She tilted his head to meet her eyes before leaning up and whispering ever so gently

"Don't forget your role as my puppy. I hold the leash not you." She then began to walk away and down the stairs to meet the rest of the class. once their eyes landed on her she began to address each and every one of them.

"Aoyama" She called out as he stood up slightly shaking. " You puked as soon as my feathers attacked you... please work on your stamina and become more agile. I suggest a game of tag with Grape Head, Bakugo, and Kirishima. This game will train you in fast reaction time, stamina, and critical thinking. Grape Head needs aiming work, Bakugo needs to start thinking more and so does Kirishima. This will also stand to be a team building exercise." She stated as they nodded and began to eat.

"Mina" Her name was called as the pink human(?) stood up. " You need to make the most of your quirk. You rely too much on your spirit alone. while spirit is important to have to need to see different ways to use your quirk and stop shooting randomly. You'll be paired with Momo, Toru, and Ochaco. Ochaco you did great with the surprise attack on Midnight, however, you need to figure out what else you could do other than sending her up. Momo you knew your teacher's quirks and still got knocked out fairly quickly. Stop panicking and trust your instincts. Toru you use mainly your tongue as a capture tool like Aizawa and his scarf. Since your tongue is covered in mucus see if you can hit or block Mina's attack. You all will be playing heroes and villains except you're all heroes and have to attack each other.

" Iida" his name caused a jolt to be sent through him as he quickly stood and bowed. " Stop just relying on your speed. You're fast we get it. Focus more on seeing if your speed can cause you to jump further and take people by surprise..." This continued on as the class was separated into groups of 4. Each of them gets genuine criticism without any harsh tone (except Mineta who got berated after everyone else got named off.) This shocked the class and as they left they began to migrate to their groups and began conversating before leaving. Soon enough it was just the pro heroes and the blonde who bounced on the couch. 

"You did great kiddo. where'd you learn to become a teacher?" Asked midnight as sat next to her.

" The orphans. They wouldn't leave me alone until I taught them to write and stuff like that." She stated as she rolled onto her side "Though they didn't drain my social battery as much as that class of yours." Midnight was confused.

" I thought you killed them?" She asked tilting her head.

" That was a lie to scare Mr.Number-2" (name) shrugged as she closed her eyes. Aizawa shrugged and sat next to his wife while Banana Man sat next to him. (name) felt left out so she crawled across all of their laps and just lay there. 

"So how long did it take for them to finally purpose?" She asked tilting her head. She never liked silence. It always brought her back to those dark memories.

"We held off purposing tell we found you" stated Aizawa. When (name) was 4 it was just Aizawa and Yamada who were married but she always knew that they secretly had a thing for midnight.

" So basically when you guys gave up on me?" she stated shrugging. "figures" Midnight sighed before getting up. 

"Can we show you something?" she gently took the Blonde by the hand and took her to a secluded area of the house. There behind the first door, she saw a wall full of pins and red yarn pointing in different directions. Each of the pins had a marked date on them all leading up to the USJ incident. (names) eyes widened as she traced her fingers across the pictures pinned. Water began to fill her eyes as they even wrote down the warehouse event with a question mark under it. Each of these events was linked to her.

"We never stopped looking" Smiled Nemuri as water began to fall from her eyes. Aizawa and Yamada standing on either side of her. Their angel began to cry hard as she ran up and hugged all of them. 

They kept looking just like they promised.