From Angel to Demon

(name) was only 5 years old when she was abandoned. Her father had spiraled into a state of depression after the loss of his wife but, he always kept smiling for his fans. Home was a different story. He would come home tired and would pay little attention to his daughter. His daughter's blind eye reminded him of his wife far too much for his taste. On often occasions, he would send the poor girl to other pro-heroes for them to watch over her. She would visit Aizawa, Yamada( present mic), Kayama ( midnight), Kan (Vlad), Thirteen, Chiyo ( Recovery Girl) and Nezu so much that they each knew everything about the girl. The one thing they didn't know was why the girl was always upset. Each of them slowly came to the realization that she missed the happy days she had with her dad. By now they knew that she was gonna grow up quirkless. They watched their angel grow up to become a fallen angel all because her father wouldn't smile for her anymore. Often at night, the heroes would wake up to the sound of her silently weeping and calling out for her father. It absolutely shattered their hearts to the point where they couldn't handle it. They tried to push the child onto All Might by refusing to take her in. At this point, the child had come to the conclusion that no one wanted her. Her theory was confirmed when she turned 5 years old. He had decided to 'take her out for dinner' and instead dropped her off at a random orphanage. He then drove away as fast as possible. Little did he know that the orphanage he had just dropped off 'his' angel was one meant for villains to adopt. They could use the child for anything they wanted.  Considering that (name) was the perfect daughter(Perfect looks, manners, obedient, etc) she was adopted right off the bat. She was tortured, raped, torn and broken. She was reminded each day that her father didn't want her and that it was his fault she ended up there. Soon they decided to brand her (literally) with the name useless. Later on, she was saved by All for One and he took her under his wing. She was now 8 and broken. She no longer was called 'angel' while with the villains. In fact, she despised that name that was given to her by her pathetic excuse for a father. Now she was known as the league's little demon. All for One had given her a quirk called 'devil' considering she was already called a demon. She now had the looks of an angel and quirk of a demon. She also developed a quirk when she first arrived in the league. It's called 'angel' which she got from her mom. (name) did everything in her power to taint her quirk and used it for evil.

On the other hand,

Let's see how the heroes reacted to the news of (name) being put up for adoption:

Toshinori had called everyone who took care of (name) to his house so he could break the news.

"what was so important that you had to call all of us here at once?" Aizawa was the first to speak up.  He couldn't tolerate being in the same room as Toshinori because of what he did to (name). He would act happy for the public but not for his own daughter? That sudden thought caused a spark in his head." Also since we're the ones who usually take care of her; Where is (name)-chan?" Aizawa was growing worried.

" Yea, where is she? She usually would be running around and yelling our names by now." stated Nemuri (midnight) as the room grew tense.

"That's what I called you all here. " Toshinori ( All Might) stated.

"Toshinori you better not have done what I think you did." Sekijiro (Vlad) stated as his eyes narrowed.

" Did something happen to Angel-chan?" Asked Hizashi( present mic)  as he was surprisingly quiet. Guilt filled Toshinori's face twisted with pain and guilt from the mention of the small blond.

" What did you do All Might?" asked Nezu as he tried to keep calm. The mouse, bear, dog person was shaking a bit with rage. When Nezu was mad, He.Was.Mad.

" Silence, the man will tell us as soon as the questions stop. " stated Chiyo ( Recovery Girl) as anxiety filled the air.

"I-I...I gave her up for adoption." Stated Toshi as he waited for a reaction. The room was silent.

" YOU BASTARD!" screamed Aizawa as he launched at the pro-hero. The others were trying to hold him and Hizashi back from completely murdering the pillar of hope.

" YOU GAVE HER UP! YOU COULD'VE GAVE HER TO US IF YOU DIDN'T WANT HER THAT BAD!!!" Shouted Present Mic.

" EVERYONE CALM DOWN!" shouted Nezu and Recovery Girl at the same time.

" Hizashi is right. If you didn't want her then you could've given her to us." state Midnight as tears rolled down her cheeks. Everyone loved (name) so much that even Aizawa and Vlad started crying.

" I didn't want her to be a burden to you. One more thing, I'm leaving to go to America. That is where my debut is being held." He stated as Nezu's paw came across the pros face. A harsh 'smack' Echoed as a red print was left in place of the paw.

" Everyone makes mistakes but this time you fucked up big time!" Nezu wasn't too happy about this. " what Orphanage did you drop her off to and how long ago?" he asked as he was ready to get his angel back.

" about a week ago, on her birthday. I dropped her off to Akuyaku no kea," he stated as a whip landed harshly on his face.

"IDIOT! DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT THAT TRANSLATE TOO! IT MEANS VILLAIN CARE!" shouted Midnight as everyone began to rush out of the house.

" You better pray and hope she's still alive. That place is known for children to be killed." Stated Recovery Girl as Toshi's eyes widened. Tears streamed rapidly down his, now bleed, face.

" Also have a good time in America. It seems like the only you care about is pleasing your fans, so you don't get to cry. All you wanna do is be everyone's favorite hero but, you couldn't even give your little girl a smile she deserved. Have fun you piece of shit." Aizawa stated as he was the last one out and slammed the door. The heroes arrived at the Orphanage and swarmed the place. They searched among the kids in the hopes of finding a certain blond girl. Their hopes were crushed when they found her file among the other children. They read it slowly with heavy hearts.

Name: (first name) Yogi

Age: 5

gender: female

quirk: quirkless

Parents: the one and only All Might

Appearance: Like a little angel

the heroes could feel the smug grin that laid on the persons face as they wrote this down.

Value: a little over 1,000,000,000 yen !

side notes: Imma be hella rich!

The heroes were tempted to rip apart this letter but it said one vital thing.

Adopted by Harima.