Teleporting Them

Nobody's POV:
In Class 1-A:
While Aizawa is teaching the class, Bakugou starts staring off into space. Aizawa notices and is about to call him out when he disappears. The class starts to freak out as their teacher just disappeared when they disappear too. Bakugou finally looks over when it's quiet and notices the classroom is empty except for him. "Damn", he thinks, "I must have missed the bell, being too lost in my thoughts." Bakugou then gets up, collects his stuff, and heads to his dorm.

In the UA staff room:
All the pro heroes plus Nezu are talking, then they suddenly disappear.

At the LOV base:
The LOV begin to plan their next attack when Shigaraki suddenly disappears. They all become alarmed when one by one they all disappear except for Dabi.

At the Bakugou Family home:
Mitsuki and Masaru Bakugou disappear.

In Rei Todoroki's hospital room:
Natsuo, Fuyumi, and Rei are catching up, then they disappear as well.

Eri teleported as well.

🧡💥🖤🔥💙~🧡💥🖤🔥💙~🧡💥🖤🔥💙~
In the Theater:
Class 1-A, the pro heroes, the LOV, the Bakugous, and the Todoroki's appear, confused of where they are.
Pro heroes: "VILLAINS!"
All might: "Why did you bring us here?"
Shigaraki: "Oh please. We didn't bring you here. We are just as confused as you."
Todoroki then notices his family.
Shoto Todoroki: "Mom, Fuyumi, Natsuo? What are you guys doing here?"
Rei Todoroki: "Hello Shoto, we were just catching up when we suddenly teleported here." Todoroki runs to stand close to his mom, to protect her from the villains.
Aizawa: "If the LOV didn't bring us here, who did?"
???: "That would be me Eraserhead."
Everyone turns to see a young girl. She has blonde hair with green eyes. She can be seen wearing a black sweatshirt with the Marvel logo, leggings, and black converse.
Eraserhead: (activates quirk) "Who are you?"
???: "You can call me Jules, and no I'm not a villain. I brought you all here to just react. And that reminds me. (Turns to control panel next to her, clicks a couple of buttons. Eraserhead stops using his quirk.) All of your quirks are now disabled so no fighting. Now if you could please find your seat, we may begin."
Once everyone finds their seat.
Mina: "What are we reacting to exactly?"
Jules: "Just some alternative universes. You'll see."
Todoroki: "There are two empty seats between me and Hawks, are those supposed to be empty?"
Jules: "OMG, I FORGOT MY BABIES!!! Thank you for reminding me Icyhot!"
Everyone: "Huh?"
Jules' eyes can be seen glowing green as a portal appears and two bodies come tumbling out. Bakugou and Dabi get up to see everyone.
Bakugou: "Damn it! I was enjoying myself all alone in my dorm without you idiots bothering me!"
Dabi: "I know right! There was finally peace and quiet at the base and I was finally catching up on my two hours of sleep for the week!"
Bakugou: "Same! I thought I would have to wait til the weekend when everyone went home!"
Jules: "Aw, my poor babies. I just brought you here to watch some things, if any one bothers you I will shut them up alright?"
Everyone: "Two hours a week?!?"
Bakugou + Dabi: "Okay..."
Jules: "Sit in those two seats in the front row and we will start with the first universe."

🧡💥🖤🔥💙~🧡💥🖤🔥💙~🧡💥🖤🔥💙~
Seating Arrangements:
First row:
Left to right: Todoroki, Bakugou, Dabi, Hawks
Second Row: Bakusquad(including Jiro and Shinso) + Eri
Third Row: Dekusquad + plus rest of 1-A
Fourth Row: League of Villains
Fifth Row: Todorokis and Bakugous
Sixth Row: Pro Heroes
Left to right: Aizawa, Present Mic, All Might, Nezu, Midnight, Mountain Lady, Vlad King, Best Jeanist, Endeavor