Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs 1

Jules: "Ok let's start the first universe. (Presses the button and the universe loads) Has everyone heard of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs?"
Everyone nods.
Eri: "I love Snow White!"
Deku: "Yes, but what does that have to do with this universe we are about to watch?"
Jules: "This universe is basically Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs."
Everyone: "Ohhhh."
Jules: "Okay it finished loading. If you need to comment on something, the tv will automatically pause until it is quiet again. With that said onto the universe."
Universe 1: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Status: loaded
A small storybook opens. It is titled: Katsuki and the Seven Dwarfs Narrator: Once upon a time, there lived a lovely little prince named Katsuki.
Bakusquad: "BAKUBRO/BAKUBABE"
His power-hungry and wicked stepfather, the King, feared that someday Katsuki's power would surpass his own. Then he dressed the little prince in rags and forced him to work as a scullery servant.
Kirishima: "Not manly"
The page turns.
Narrator: Each day, the wicked King consulted his Magic Mirror, "Magic Mirror on the wall, who is the most powerful one of all?" And as long as the Mirror responded, "you are the most powerful one of all". Katsuki was safe from the King's cruel jealousy.
Fade to King's throne room. He approaches the Magic Mirror and gets ready to summon the spirit within.
All for One: Slave in the Magic Mirror, come from the farthest space.
Pro heroes, Class 1-A: "ALL FOR ONE?!?"
Shigaraki: "MASTER?!?"
As he speaks, the wind blows fiercely inside the mirror
All for One: Through wind and darkness, I summon thee. Speak!
A thunderclap sounds and a wildfire consumes his reflection.
All for One: Let me see thy face.
The fire subsides, revealing the face of the mirror's spirit, eagerly but patiently awaiting whatever questions his lord may have.
Magic Mirror: What wouldst thou know, my King?
All for One: Magic Mirror on the wall, who is the most powerful one of all?
Magic Mirror: Famed is thy power, Majesty. But hold, a lovely servant I see. Rags cannot hide his gentle grace and strong power. Alas, he is more powerful than thee.
Annoyed that one servant dares to oppose his power, All for One becomes worried and crosses his arms.
All for One: Alas for him! Reveal his name!
Magic Mirror: Eyes red as the rose. Hair blonde as the sand. Skin sunkissed.
All for One silently gasps to himself, as his worst fears of his stepson's power exceeding his own have eventually come to pass.
All for One: (frustrated) Katsuki!
Mina: "Oh no Bakugou!"
Everyone minus the LOV is worried for Bakugou.
Dabi: "Wait, Bakugou is All for One's stepson in this?"
Everyone stops at that.
Momo: "Well since this is based on Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, it seems that Bakugou is Snow White and All for One is the Evil Queen who is Snow White's stepmother."
Iida: "The Evil Queen is also trying to be the fairest, not the most powerful in the original story."
Toga: "That makes sense."
Sero: "Still weird to think about."
Mitsuki: "You think?!? At some point in this universe, I marry All for One!"
Masaru hugs Mitsuki closer. Bakugou makes a face of disgust.

Fade to the castle courtyard, where a young boy dressed in rags is cleaning the steps with a scrub brush and a wooden bucket complete with water humming a tune to two pigeons, two sparrows, and three doves. He has blonde hair, red eyes, and tanned skin. This is Katsuki. He sighs and pours the bucket onto the steps before heading toward the well. He continues humming and pulls the other bucket inside towards the top.
Class 1-A minus Bakugou: "Bakugou looks so pretty"
Mina: "Even in those rags."
Bakugou: "Shut up idiots!"
Bakugou: Do you want to know a secret?
The pigeons, sparrows, and doves nod yes.
Bakugou: Promise not to warn?
The pigeons, sparrows, and doves nod again.
Bakugou: (sings/as the echoes sound, the birds perched on the well fly off in surprise) We are standing by a wishing well. Make a wish into the well, that's all you have to do. And if you hear it echoing, soon your wish will come true. I'm wishing.
Everyone-the Bakugous: "He can sing?!?"
Todoroki: "You sing good Bakugou."
Bakugou: "Whatever half n' half bastard."
Echo: (singing) I'm wishing.
Bakugou: (singing) For the one I love to find me.
Echo: (singing) To find me.
Bakugou: (singing) Today.
Echo: (singing) Today.
Bakugou: (singing) I'm hoping.
Echo: (singing) I'm hoping.
Bakugou: (singing) And I'm dreaming of the nice facts.
Echo: (singing) The nice facts.
Bakugou: (singing) He'll say.
Echo: (singing) He'll say.
Unknown to Katsuki, a prince traveling on his horse pass by the castle and climbs over the wall upon hearing the prince's song as he vocalizes.
Bakugou: (singing) I'm wishing.
Echo: (singing) I'm wishing.
Bakugou: (singing) For the one I love to find me.
Echo: (singing) To find me.
Bakugou: (singing) Today.
Todoroki: (singing) Todaaaaaaayyy!!!
Class 1-A: "TODOROKI/ICYHOT!"
Todorokis: "Shoto?"
Endeavor: "SHOTOOOOO!!!!!!"
Bakugou: Oh!
Todoroki: Hello. Did I frighten you?
Katsuki runs off in surprise.
Todoroki: Wait! Wait, please. Don't run away. (sings) Now that I found you, hear what I have to say. One song, I have but one song.
As the Prince continues to serenade Katsuki, he swoons silently and looks at his clothes, unsure if he shall go onto the balcony, but does so any matter, as he does not seem to mind his raggedy clothes.
Todoroki: (singing) One song, only for you. One heart tenderly beating, ever entreating, constant and true. One love that has possessed me, one love thrilling me through.
All for One watches through his window, frowning at the prince. After a second, he closes his curtains.
Urakaka: "That can't be good."
Todoroki: (singing) One song, my heart keeps singing.
As he finishes his song, Katsuki kisses a pigeon who flies down to the Prince.
Todoroki: (singing) Of one love, only for youuuuu!
The pigeon lands on his hand, blushing and cooing shyly. Soon it works up the courage to transfer the kiss given by Katsuki to the Prince's cheek. As it flies off, he looks up toward his future love and he grins back at him.
All of the girls: "That was so cute! SHIP!!!"
TodoBaku: (mad blushing)

MHA React to Different Universesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें