Beauty and the Beast Part 4

Universe 2: Beauty and the Beast
Status: Resumed
Fuming, Todoroki returns to his lair located in the west wing-- a chamber of shredded furniture and walls ruined in rage. He paces, muttering. He grabs a decaying hand mirror.
Todoroki: "Show me the boy."
The shippers: "Oooo, Todoroki wanna see his man."
Todobaku blush and Bakugou growls.
The mirror lights up and gives him a view of Katsuki at the bedroom door. He turns, slides down the wall, and curls his knees up to himself. A look of dread on his face.
His fear crushes Todoroki. The mirror magic fades, and he is left with his own reflection and self-loathing. He lowers the mirror to reveal the glass jar by the open window.

In the jar, the enchanted rose hangs in mid-air. The rose is wilting. Most of its petals have fallen. Rage evaporating, replaced by shame, the beast lowers his head...as one more petal drops.
The image moves inside the jar. We see the beast through the glass as he leans down, peering in at the petal as it reaches the bottom and shrivels. As it does, we hear a far off rumble, as if the foundation of the castle is trembling.

From a distance, we see stone statuary crack and tumble down from the castle walls...
The staff is gathered; the beginning of their evening. Deku lights the fireplace. He hears the crash of falling debris.
Deku: "Another petal fell..."
Uraraka: "Izuku, I grew three more feathers! And I just plucked yesterday."
Deku moves to help, but his legs stiffen. He holds his flame to his knee like a heating pad.
Deku: "I know, darling -- Ow! I'm getting more metallic every day."
Suddenly, Iida begins making clock sounds.
Iida: "Oh, no! It's -- tick tock! -- happening again -- cuckoo! Pardon me."
Aizawa: "Everyone, calm yourselves. We still have time."
Eri: "Daddy, am I ever going to be a girl again?"
Mina: "Don't worry Eri, Blasty will save you with his love for Todoroki!"
Bakugou: "Oh fuck off Pinky!"
Eri giggles.
Aizawa: "Yes, Eri. You'll have your days in the sun again. You just leave it to me."
Class 1A: "DADZAWA!!!"
Aizawa just sighs.
Katsuki throws his makeshift rope out the bedroom window.
Katsuki looks down -- the rope is about 20 feet off the ground. Almost there. A knock sounds on the door.
Bakugou: "I told you to go away."
Aizawa: "Don't worry, kid. It's only Aizawa."
Aizawa bustles in on his cart with Eri.
Aizawa: "Oh, aren't you a vision! How lovely to make your acquaintance."
Everyone laughs.
Bakugou: "Thanks for the compliment sensei." He says smirking.
Aizawa just groans.
Katsuki tries to block his view of the escape rope, but Aizawa is too sharp.
Aizawa: "It's a very long journey. Let me fix you up before you go. I have found that most troubles seem less troubling after a bracing cup o' coffee."
Aizawa: "Exactly."
Shigaraki: "I agree, everything is better with coffee."
The coffee is poured into Eri, who wheels over to Katsuki.
Aizawa: "Slowly now, Eri."
Katsuki picks up Eri and brings her up to his mouth. Little Eri finds herself face-to-face with the most beautiful boy she has ever seen. He takes a sip.
Eri: "Pleased to meet you! Want to see me do a trick?"
Eri blows a huge bubble in her mug. It pops loudly.
Everyone -LOV: "Awww."
Aizawa: "Eri. (to Katsuki) That was a very brave thing you did for your father, kid."
Momo's doors swing open.
Momo: "Yes. We all think so."
Bakugou: "I'm so worried about him. He hasn't been without me for a while. (Whispers to self) I hope Tenko takes good care of him."
The Bakugous smile and so does Shigaraki.
Aizawa: "Cheer up, kid. Things will turn out in the end. You'll feel a lot better after dinner."
Bakugou: "But he said, 'If he doesn't eat with me, he doesn't eat at all.'"
Aizawa: "People say a lot of things in anger. It is our choice whether or not to listen. Coming?"
Kirishima: "That's exactly what we do with Bakubro!"
Bakusquad nods in agreement with smiles.
Bakugou: "OH SHUT UP YOU SHITTY HAIRED LOSER!!!"
And Aizawa is out the door. Katsuki looks to Momo.
Momo: "Go."