Beauty and the Beast AU

Jules: "Y'all ready for the next universe?"
Everyone: "Yep"
Jules: "Ok!" (presses the button to load universe)

Universe 2: Beauty and the Beast
Status: loaded
Once upon a time, in the hidden heart of France. A handsome young prince lived in a beautiful castle. Although he had everything his heart desired the prince was spoiled and unkind. His name was Shoto Todoroki, the youngest son of King Enji Todoroki and Queen Rei Todoroki.
Tsuyu: "Look its Todoroki. *kero*"
Todoroki: "Huh"

Iida, a young servant around the age of the prince, walks into the prince's room while the other servants are getting Todoroki ready for the party.
Iida: "Young master, it's time for the party."

In the ballroom, the party is in full swing. Everyone crowds around the prince for a chance to dance with him. Off to the side, the King, Queen, princess, and the other prince were watching them.
Rei: "I fear for what Shoto has become."
Enji: "He has no respect for his royal duties and is lazy. He is unbecoming of a prince."
Rei: "Speaking of prince, where is Touya?"
Fuyumi: "Oh I think he went to the nearby village for something. I don't remember what."
Enji: "Touya is the next in line for the throne, he should be here."
Rei: "Oh calm down honey, this is not that major of a party. It is just another one of Shoto's."
Enji: "Your right."
Rei: "Of course I am, I'm always right."
Enji: "Of course you are dear."
Mina: "Omg that was so wholesome."
They continue talking with one another when loud knocking is heard on the grand glass doors. The guards opened the door, only for an old woman to walk in.
Old woman: "Excuse my interruption, but could I please borrow some shelter until the storm passes? Here is a rose as a thank you."
Shoto stared at the woman and then began laughing. Everyone else besides the servants and the rest of the royal family followed suit.
The family is disappointed as the prince turned the woman away.
Old woman: "Do not be deceived by appearances my boy, for beauty is found within."
Shoto, ignoring her, shooed her away again.
Todoroki: "I would never do this."
Momo: "Well it is apart of the story. But don't worry Todoroki we all know you would never  judge someone like this."

The old woman's appearance disappeared revealing a beautiful enchantress. The party guests began running away.
Shoto begged for forgiveness, but it was too late for apologies.
Enchantress: "There is no love in your heart."
She then placed a curse on him, turning him into a hideous beast, along with a powerful spell on the castle and all who lived there.

As days bled into years, the prince, his family, and the servants were forgotten by the world. For the enchantress had erased all memory of them from the minds of the people they loved. But the rose she had offered was truly an enchanted rose. If he could learn to love another and earn their love in return by the time the last petal fell, the spell would be broken. If not, he would be doomed to remain a beast for all time. As the years passed, he fell into despair and lost all hope.

For who could ever learn to love a beast?
TodoBaku Shippers: "Bakuhoe!"
Bakugou: "Oh shut up idiots!"
Everyone laughs.
___

A rooster is heard as the screen shows a village, a familiar-looking young boy stepping out of a house, singing.
Class 1-A: "Bakubro!/Kacchan!/Bakugou!/Bakugou-kun!"
Momo: "So it seems that Todoroki is the beast while Bakugou plays the role of Belle."
The shippers: "TodoBaku!"
Mitsuki: "Oh look brat, you are your favorite princess in this universe!"
Bakugou: "OLD HAG!"
Class 1-A: "WAIT WHAT?!? BAKUGOU LIKES BEAUTY AND THE BEAST?!?"
Masaru: "Oh he loves it! When he was a kid it was his favorite book and movie! He is just like Belle, he loves to read."
Everyone awes, Bakugou blushes and growls at everyone to shut up.
Bakugou (singing): "Little town, it's a quiet village. Every day like the one before. Little town, full of little people. (A church bell is heard) Waking up to say..."
Villager 1- "Bonjour!"
Villager 2- "Bonjour!"
Villager 3- "Bonjour!"
Villager 4- "Bonjour!"
Villager 5- "Bonjour!"