Chapter 6

[The Baddest and The moodiest Weather Donghai has ever seen. What could Go wrong?]

A week has passed for Donghai. And the DBK crisis did a Smack a few things for her and Mk. More of like The Young Boy Became more Excited everyday and He would show them the staff again; he even Barged in her Room and Showed her another trick he just did with his Staff.

And Mk also Is becoming more Alert in his surroundings. Not in a Nervious way but more of in a excited attitude "we gotta watch our Surroundings! Who knows maybe Demons would come out and cause some Havoc again!" He says and Mei looks good with the idea, Donghai is fine with it but She has Other things to do.

Like Waking up and Looking for her Keys and watching over The monk who's again looking around her Apartment and found the TV So Fascinating.

"My Keys were did I put it..."

Rubbing her chin she Squint her eyes and Then Looked around for the third time "so this Box Thing...does it use Magic to Project some People inside?" Tripitaka asked and He Awed again watching a action movie with a few Popcorns on the Table. "Magic? No Its like....how should I explain this. It's like a Electricity thing or pixel and stuff—Anyways have you seen my keys?" She Scratched her Head and Glanced to Tripitaka who seems So focused watching the Movie. Even dropped one popcorn once the Main character is Injured.

"How Cruel!"

"N-nevermind I'll just go And find them"

She Sweatdropped and Left her room and let Tripitaka have some time to watch. 'Maybe it's downstairs, I did Took a nap there' maybe it Is since Pigsy Is kind enough to let her sleep in the counter  since she's been delivering noodles with no Complaints, even Offered to take Mk's orders since he's Gone. Again to who knows where.

"Gooodmorning Pigsy! Not like I'm here to annoy you again but Have you seen my Keys—"

'Eh?'

An empty Noodle shop....Mei is not Here and even her Teacher is not on the counter asking for noodles again and Pigsy! That one passionate pig who loves his Noodles so dearly and Lastly. Mk too.

What's with everyone these days? "Ooookay that's...weird" She mumbled and Beamed once she saw a Key hiding under The Counter. "Alrighty then...Where's everyone? Is The Noodle shop even open?" Glancing outside She Then looked at the Open sign on the glass door and then Scratched her Head.

'Well the Noodle shop is open....but where's pigsy? He should be making noodles early in the morning

"Donghai!"

"GAAH!!"

"I thought you're in the bathroom or something or maybe Left me again. B-but I think the TV is Not Working? It just Shuts down"

"Shuts dow—Oh For Noodles sake."

Clicking the Light switch She then sighs once the Lights didn't Turned on. Great The power is out and How about The Customers coming here? She's not a master Noodle maker she's more of like a Bitch ass Delivery girl that Drives like a Maniac in Fast and Furious Movie.

"Powers out Trip. In this kind of time All of the Technologies are Shut down, mostly happens if the weather is Crazy or Some Repairs going on"

"So basically all of the city is out?"

"Uuuh not really. Some parts are Out and the others still has their electricity on"

"But We can ask around to know which part has their electricity down. Maybe they'll know what time the Power will come back"