Chapter 18

[A not so Journey to the West play for them...]

Staring at posters plastered in her Board Donghai then laughed. And Happily jumped around her room. "Yes!—YES! It's time!" She Cheered and due to her loud Screeching. Tripitaka Popped out behind the couch with his popcorns at hand. "What's with your excitement? Did you perhaps found some interesting movies to watch?" He asked and Donghai Shakes her head.

"Nope! But it's our Play! The day has finally come!"

"Play?! Like some Dramas?!'

"Yes!"

The two Squeled, jumping around her room the doors opened and Tang stared at the two jumping around like high-school girls "Uh....are you guys okay?" He Blurted out and Gee Donghai looks so happy.

"Hai We gotta go and prepare for the play. Oh and Don't forget to bring your—"

"My stick! Yes I will Bring it this time!"

"But what about your eye?"

Standing stiff Tang raised a brow and Tripitaka Ooed as he forgot that Tang and the others still hasn't know what happened and why Donghai Got that Bandage on left eye. Glancing to his student Tang then Stared at the white bandage wrapped on her Face. "Come to think of it. What happened to you? I thought it's just a ketchup?" He asked and Donghai Glared at the monk

Tripitaka whistled and Backed off slowly from them. "Uh–hey! Teach would you look at that! We're late! Come on!" Grabbing His Wrist The three of them walked downstairs. Leaving the Noodle shop the three of them walked through the streets of the city "Well whatever that is. You need to cover it. Or maybe we could go and appoint someone to replace your role—" Stopping in her tracks Donghai Pat's her teachers shoulders and laughed.

"Replace?! Nah I'm fine! I'll just Cover this with my Hair!"

Fixing her hair Tang and Tripitaka Sweatdropped watching her do her best to cover up the Bandages. The play is really important to her since she's been waiting for weeks. And the role too. She's fortunate to have it and God's she's gonna cry because of how happy she is.

"I suppose my Succesor find this Play exciting....what is it anyways my friend?"

"It's.....the usual Tale old folks and Youngsters know Master...."

Entering The School Plaza. Donghai jumped around with such glowing Aura, Waving to her classmates Tripitaka Awed seeing alot of Scholars walking around and stalls too. "New Years are close to come so The Academy held a long Event for all of city folks to join. And plays are part of it too" It was decided that Drama plays should come back. And Tang was one of it to be assigned to take care of the actors and also Props.

"She's gonna go all out knowing her role Is someone important..."

Tang sighs and watched as The others helped Donghai changed to her costume. The fabric really is thick to Stare at and damn that must be so hot to wear.

"Is that...."

Ah....so that's why Donghai is excited. Hearing the Loud Calls of The staffs. The actors slowly Lined up with Donghai Getting Giddy. "There's a Spare Seat infront. Let's go there master so that you could see the play clearly" Tang Smiled and The two Walked back. Passing Through people who are watching Tripitaka Awed finally seeing the stage and The actors Preparing.