Chapter 15

[Was all the strength and power Worth it?]

It's been a week.....

With that Shadow Monster Being Defeated Quite Fast there's still that lingering feeling that Donghai could feel. It's like There's still more to come and it's gonna hurt.

But right now The Girl Pretty much Did all of her Deliveries, helped Pigsy clean the Counter and the Tables and Even Stacked back her Books and Papers properly. Tripitaka and Tang too are spending much time together and Donghai Is Quite Happy to see the Monk have a Friend to Talk to.

"You think Sharks eat humans?"

"If they're hungry it could. But if it's a demon Shark then absolutely"

Scribbling random things on her paper Donghai sighs, Come to think of it last week Mk Followed that Mysterious Figure. Mei and Donghai waited outside the Noodle shop for him and they stayed outside till 5 at night. Pigsy's was concerned to the two girls so Donghai Forced Mei to sleep in her room and the two did a sleepover stuff.

Mk eventually came home 12 midnight and Pigsy has to scold him again for being late and make Donghai and Mei wait for hours outside.

And then Mk has also been ignoring his Deliveries, I mean Mei and Donghai thought maybe he's fighting some Demons or training with Monkey king so Donghai Vouched for his Deliveries and did all of it. Mei also helped her with it since she said "I hate seeing you do all of these alone. So Let's Do it together!". And so the Dragon and The Golden Cicada are always sticking with each other for a week.

It's strange because The three of them were always complete. With Mk being the Main Cause of their Chaos and Mei cheering him up while Donghai has to Be the one to stop them if their games has gone too far. The two Eventually became Behave and quiet.

Since If one is missing then The Chain of Energy stops. Like right now the two Idiots has nothing to do, no Chores, Demons attacking and not even assignments.

"It's so Quiet..."

"Yeah like Is this the first time we're so Behaved?"

"Nah but this Silence is really.....Strange..."

The two has been staying inside the shop with nothing to do. Tang is busy with his books and He's also Feeling that Weirdness. The Noodle shop is always loud and it's because of those three kids. Tapping her fingers on the table. Tripitaka Frowned seeing his Succesor and Mei Looking so down and Low.

"I miss MK..."

"Yeah where is he anyways?"

Standing up The two Girls Left the Shop Shop cool off. Deciding that maybe a Stroll outside the city will do, Tripitaka Followed behind And The three Walked through the sidewalks. "Hai Are you Okay?" He asked and Donghai Shrugged.

"I'm fine....it's just that maybe I need to speak with Mk, that Dumbo is Ignoring is Deliveries again"

"Fine? Who are you talking to girl?"

"I'm talking to the gods Mei and praying maybe Mk will Pop out that's all"

Laughing at Donghais Weirdness Tripitaka Sighs and Glanced to Donghai who's keeping the energy Alive. Indeed Wukongs Succesor has been acting strange this couple of weeks.

He's Leaving way to early, ignoring his chores and Also Locking himself inside his room without opening it even if His friends were calling him out. It made the two scared that maybe they did something that upsets him.

"Mk? Hey uh. Donghai and I were going to play Monkey Mech! Wanna go?"

"Call him louder Mei"