Chapter 8

[Stolen from the Dragon family's Home And the most important family Heritage. The white Dragon horse and the Golden Cicada are on the Mission To Take it back and punish the culprit!]

"Come on Donghai Push the Buttons Harder!"

"I'm Completely winning this Shifu!"

Donghai Grinned and Mk and Mei Squinted their eyes Staring at their Characters getting beaten by Donghai's Character Main that she Oh so Loved and mastered.

"Shifu huh! You must have a lot of faith with your character!"

"Well Mei my Gurl It's THE Golden Maiden Of the East!"

Donghai Laughed and The three Competes against each other with another round of Monkey mech. Suprisingly the game got another Update and Mk really loves it since The game got a new Mode which is The versus two.

Giggling at their attempt to Drag her down Tripitaka who's Floating behind her Cheered with such Sparkling eyes watching the three kids Play the game; pushing her Buttons Donghai Smirked seeing Mk getting Beaten and Thrown out like a ragdoll in the game.

"What?! Come on Monkey Warrior Mech you can Beat Her!"

"Ooooor You'll just have to push your buttons even harder so that we can Trample her down!"

Mk and Mei Bickered and Donghai was about to unleash her secret Move when a Loud Ring Suprised her. Mei Froze and Grab her phone, Her expression turned Dark. And she left her spot with her phone on the call. "Heeey Mom" she Chuckled and Donghai raised a brow in her Change of Tone.

Leaving her spot She Watched as Mei Kept on Nodding her head and then sighs as she closed her phone and Stare at the Empty space "Hey are you Okay? Did you get a Scolding?" Patting her shoulders Mei Smiled and Scratched her Head.

"No not really, its more of like. My parents needs me to go back home and watch it....since Well....They're out for business"

She Sighs and Donghai whistled at the thought. She knows Mei came from a Long Lineage of legendary Noble dragons and just the thought of it and carrying your family's name Sure is Pretty Heavy on the shoulder. "I don't know about this Hai my parents they're.....preeetty much of Strict when it comes to Old Stuffs" She Said and Out of Nowhere Mk Popped out behind them and Gave of a Gasped, his eyes Sparkling and a Huge Grin is plastered on his Face.

"Mei's Home?! Are you saying we're going on a Sleepover?!"

He Sparkled and Mei Flinched at his Excited Look. Even Sandy Heard this and he Gasp to what he just heard; he loves sleepovers okay especially if theres tea to add and Some Desserts too!

"I can't believe it! We're going on a sleepover!"

"No Mk—"

"Sandy! Come with us Man It'll be fun!"

"Well How could I say no? Of course little man!"

"Yeeeesss!!!!"

The two Cheered and Donghai Chuckled nervously as she Glanced to Mei who's standing in silence with a forced Grin on her Face. "Uh yeah! Sleepover! Yay!" Donghai Chuckled and Immediately she Wrapped her arms around Her shoulders and Whispered.

"Look Mk and Sandy are our Idiots and we're so far the best in hand of Taking care of them. So I gotchu Girl"

Donghai Grinned and Mei almost Teared up at Her Best Friend who's giving her a encouraging smile and a thumbs up. She's not alone in this 'watch the house' chores thing and Donghai is well, she's Good at keeping her hands in her pockets.