01

________

01

Emo boy

________

In the blink of an eye, we were finally back at the house. F/n stumbled forward a bit, still not used to the whole time travelling thing. They leaned against the table, breathing heavily, while Klaus was dying beside them. "W-What day is it?" Luther asked, as Five took a hold of the newspaper settled down at the table in front of him.

"April 2nd, 2019. The day after the apocalypse." F/n's eyes widened and was finally able to stand up straight, "Wait, so we stopped it." Allison said, they grinned and sighed in relief, "My god, it's over?" Viktor said with a smile, F/n laughed and rubbed their temples, "I hope so, I don't wanna go through that time travelling bullshit again." They went ahead and hugged Viktor, which he immediately accepted.

"Did we... Actually succeed at something? That's incredible!" Klaus whimpered, F/n pat Viktor's back and pulled away, while the others laughed in glee. "I don't know about you guys, but I need a drink." Until Klaus pulled both F/n and Viktor back into a hug, they chuckled and hugged back. Luther agreed with him, "In fact I need several!" The others agreed with Klaus, however, F/n had different plans, they just wanted to lay down and sleep their life away. Especially after what happened to him. They might need some therapy sessions after this shit.

F/n followed after Klaus, leaving the others to talk about whatever they wanted to. Maybe one glass of alcohol wouldn't hurt, until they stopped in front of the mantelpiece, it seemed that Diego also noticed this. Instead of seeing Five's painting, it was a painting of Ben. "Why is there a painting of Ben over the mantelpiece?" Diego asked, "Great, atleast we don't get to see Five staring down at us on that mantel again." F/n thought that maybe in this timeline, Reginald actually cared about his death.

"Oh come on you just wanna see your little Benny wenny's face on the mantel." Klaus joked with F/n, "It's better than seeing Fivey wiveys school boy shorts. Atleast you get to change out of those now that we're finally home." The two laughed while Five rolled his eyes, annoyed at his brother and friend's behavior. "I knew you'd show up eventually." An all too familiar voice said from in front of the fireplace.

The others snapped their head towards the voice, only to have their eyes widen at the sight of Reginald, alive and well. "You're alive..." Luther whispered in disbelief, the two conversed with each other. And considering that F/n wasn't really his child, they decided not to speak. After all, they only talked bad about him behind his back, they never really had the guts to disobey him.

"'Home'? This isn't your home." He suddenly said, F/n raised an eyebrow. "What are you talking about? This is the umbrella academy." Allison mentioned, "Wrong again. This, is the sparrow academy." Just then, they all heard footsteps approaching, they all turned their heads and saw 6 silhouette's standing there on the balcony, and 1 was apparently a cube. How nice. Reginald was really desperate for powers, isn't he?

Though, F/n noticed that they were missing one person. Another set of footsteps approached, this time, they recognized that face all too well. "Dad, who the hell are these assholes?" Ben said in an annoyed tone, at that moment, the umbrella's had one word in mind. And that was the word- "Shit." Well, atleast for once they all agreed on something. If only that something weren't a curse word.

"Ben." Klaus said with a smile, Luther approached him, "Is that really you?" He said in a shocked tone, Ben looked offended as well as confused. "And who are the weirdo's on the balcony?!" Diego yelled, F/n pointed at the box thing. "I mostly question the floating cube." It was as if the cube looked directly at them, and it freaked the hell out of F/n. They grew weirded out and placed their hands inside their jacket pockets.