04

_______

04

Still Into You

_______

F/n was sprawled on their bed, finding the ceiling above them to be interesting. Their eyes were stinging because of how much tears they shed within the past hour, they clicked their tongue and rolled to the side. Being met with an empty bed inside the dark room, it was clear that they've been thinking about Ben and how much of an asshole he became. But no matter how much they hated him, they made a promise to their Ben, and it's best not to compare the two.

F/n sighed and rubbed their tired eyes, maybe they were a bit harsh on him, saying that his family would leave him for the umbrella Ben. But technically, he started it. That's when they remembered Klaus and all the shitty things they said to him earlier. The feeling of guilt was eating them away ever since they came to their senses a few minutes prior. F/n obviously didn't mean any of it, but Klaus probably thought otherwise because they never fight. The whole Ben situation got in their head and they wanted someone to blame. So they made the mistake of letting their anger out on Klaus.

They sighed and went to the bathroom to wash their face. Wanting to find Klaus and apologize for what they did, they went out their room but not before taking their jacket with them. F/n reached the main floor and saw Diego talking to a kid, well more like scolding a kid, "Diego, have you seen Klaus anywhere?" They asked in a raspy tone, he looked up at them with a brow raised, looking like he wanted to say something but stopped himself. "No idea." He said, Diego was hiding something, yet F/n didn't want to ask in case it was anything personal. Plus, their whole focus was on finding Klaus's whereabouts.

F/n was gonna go back to searching inside the hotel but got stopped by Diego, they faced him with a confused expression, "I did see him leave with Five earlier." He mentioned, F/n softly smiled and nodded, "Thanks, Diego." Diego smiled back and patted their arm, "Be careful though, you might come across some of those sparrow bitches again." He pointed at the wounds on his face, they nodded in understanding. "Yeah, will do. See you later..." With that, they walked away to search for Klaus again.

_______

Obviously, F/n wasn't stupid enough to yell his name out in the open... So they used his code name. "Santa!" They were embarrassed. Yelling 'Santa' when it's literally april? God they wish the two had just sat down and talked about their codenames because this is not the best one. They made it as kids okay, when they were trying to steal some of Dad's stuff.

F/n adjusted the hoodie, being careful not to be spotted by any of the sparrows. They got back to the park and kept yelling his codename, "Santa, where the fuck are you?!" Civilians looked at them like they were crazy, some even laughed at their stupidity. F/n just wanted to hide away in a ball, away from all of this shit. 'Goddammit Klaus... Where are you?' They thought in a worry.

"It's the middle of April. Why are you looking for Santa now, Water baby?" They heard a woman's voice say behind them, F/n shivered and turned around, seeing the sparrow with sunglasses. They shrugged, "Nothing. I'm just really excited." F/n smiled, the woman hummed and reached a hand out, "I see... My name is Fei." F/n stared at her hand as Fei patiently waited for them to take it. They sighed and took it, shaking it while staring at her sunglasses.

"F/n." She smiled, "Nice to formally meet you, F/n. Why don't we take a seat over there?" She said, gesturing towards the benches. F/n was skeptical, but they slowly nodded. Finding her to be a lot more approachable than Ben who seemed like a stick was always up his ass. F/n hoped that she was only here to talk, they both sat down in silence and the atmosphere around them grew tense. F/n's patience was running thin, their only goal was to find out where Klaus had gone and apologize for everything they said.