02

________

02

I'm still standing

________

F/n walked over to the pretty blondie and another guy, they hummed and leaned against the pillar next to the girl. She took notice of their presence and tilted her head, "You're done fighting Ben?" F/n nodded and pointed back at him, the woman looked over their shoulder and saw him struggling against the wood. "Yeah, but I bet he can get out within a few more seconds." She chuckled and nodded at what they said. "He will. But now that you're not preoccupied, I guess I'll have to deal with you myself." She smiled, lifting her hand and making F/n fly in the air.

They smiled, "Gravity barbie, that's awesome!" F/n was having the time of their life fighting these people. They got to see and experience other powers, and it's amazing. No they aren't a masochist, it's just that they grew used to seeing and feeling the other guys's powers, the only time they felt their blood pumping was when Lila turned her hand into a metal and broke their ribs. "It's Sloane, and thank you." She said with a sweet smile, "In that case, I'm F/n!" They yelled as Sloane started to spin them around. When F/n noticed that they were a bit too close to the roof, they finally acted. "Alright, I think that's enough." They grinned and trapped her feet with concrete, she looked down and grew intrigued, however by the time she looked back up, she only saw liquid.

"What the?" She let go of the water and glanced around, F/n slid their liquid form closer to her and turned back into their original form once they were right behind her. Just as F/n was about to knock her out, tentacles wrapped around their body and threw them against the wall. Sloane turned her head around, shocked to see that they ended up behind her. "Be mindful of your surroundings, Sloane." Ben said with a glare.

F/n slowly stood up while leaning against the wall, groaning at the pain they felt on their back. "Yeah... That definitely hurt..." They chuckled, "It took you 4 minutes! A lot better than last time." F/n tiredly looked up at Ben, while he glared down at them. "'Last time'?" He scoffed, they nodded and wiped their mouth. To be completely honest, F/n found him a bit attractive in that scene, but of course they wouldn't admit it, after all— they did say he looked emo earlier.

Viktor was sent flying to the paintings on the second floor, his power exploding, but neither Ben and F/n let that distract them. "It took you 4 minutes and 15 seconds. Definitely a record." Ben aimed a punch at their head, but F/n dodged by ducking in time and ran away from him, up the stairs.

The sparrow was getting tired of them, so he let them be for now and went after Klaus instead. F/n helped tried helping Viktor up, "Are you okay?" He panted and patted their arm, "I-I'm okay... I'm okay. I just need a breather..." F/n nodded and let go of him, watching as he held his chest. They sighed, "See, we're hugging!" They heard Klaus yell as he was getting swung around by Ben's tentacles. F/n shook their head and decided to rest there for a while, until they suddenly saw Five kissing the air. Very passionately might I add.

Their face contorted into one of disgust, before they silently laughed at him and decided to walk away instead. "I'm definitely using that as blackmail." They reached the other balcony and saw Luther getting his ass handed to him by their leader, atleast, they think was their leader. F/n leaned against the railings, "Thai food for dinner?" A woman's voice said, "I could go for pad see ew." Ben said with his hands in his pockets.

"I'm in. Marcus, Thai?" The other guy responded to him, 'So that's his name. Marcus.' "Why are you even asking him? He hates Thai." Ben retorted, seemingly growing tired of him. "What? Since when?" Other sparrow guy asked, 'Theyre seriously talking about dinner while beating the shit out of Luther? At this point they're just showing off.' F/n didn't like nor did they dislike Luther. However, their attitude was enough to make their blood boil.