07

╭─────╮

07

REFLECTIONS. ❞

Warning! Threats and
harassment

╰─────╯

         "—Viktor, stay calm," Luther said to his sibling as he continued to walk back and forth, heart racing at the thought of F/n alone with the Sparrows. I mean, surely Sloane would stop them if they try anything, right? This scenario has been going on since the drive there. Viktor's behavior shows just how important F/n was to his life. "Viktor, you heard what F/n said. They could handle themselves just fine, just stay calm and have a little faith." Viktor breathed in and out, before sitting down on the couch.

          "I just hope they're safe." He murmured while Luther soothingly rubbed his back. "I hope so too."

▰▰▰▰▰▰

          F/n stared up at the ceiling, man was it a lot more boring at the academy. They thought they'd at least be able to talk to the others, not cooped up inside Ben's room reading his whole book collection. F/n clicked their tongue and looked up at Ben's bed where he lay reading his book, they took this as an opportunity to observe him. The way he looked so calm and peaceful while reading made their heart jump and do backflips. F/n truly loved it when Ben's focused on something, that something being his favorite hobby; Reading.

           It looked like they wanted to say something, and Ben noticed. "Why're you staring for creep." They groaned and laid back down on the carpet. Apparently the number 2— I mean, number 1... Didn't really like it when strangers touch his bed. Which is alright, F/n understood that, but the fact that he literally pushed them off like a little kid made them salty about it. "I just didn't sign up for a book club." They murmured while carefully playing with their book, it was small, and the worst part was that it was a kid's book. A coloring book.

          "Is this what you usually do in your free time?" They asked him, Ben turned a page on his book, not sparing them a single glance, "Why? You got a problem with it?" He asked, finding his book to be a lot more interesting than them. F/n rolled their eyes, "Nothing. It just isn't my forte." They said while standing up and going towards the window he had. F/n hummed and leaned against the window sill, watching all the people passing by. It was a lot better than laying on the dirty carpet and reading for the whole night.

          They stood there for 5 minutes until they groaned again, turning around to face Ben, who immediately snapped his eyes back down onto the book as if he weren't looking. F/n raised a brow and shook their head, before walking around his bed and going towards the door. "I'm gonna go downstai—" Just as they opened the door, it was quickly shut by Ben.

          F/n rolled their eyes and turned around, only backing away against the door when they noticed how close he was. Ben glared at them, leaning his head closer and his hand lay flat beside their head, they gulped. "This isn't your house, so stop acting like you can just do whatever you want, alright?" F/n crossed their arms over their chest, "Look, you made this bullshit plan last minute. So if you're annoyed with me, just send me back to the Umbrella's!" They spat at him before Ben slammed both of his hands beside their head.

          Completely pinning them to the door. "You want to leave this room, right? That's all you want?" He grinned, F/n put on a thinking face and sweetly smiled, "I want a million dollars too." Ben looked at them with a bored expression, "You're a hostage, it's supposed to be the other way around dumbass." They grinned and placed their hand on his chest, softly pushing him away. "Can't a hostage dream?" F/n teased, finally liking the talk they were having, Ben, rolled his eyes and sat on his bed.