❤️Love Letters❤️

Name: Lois Mica

Age: 22

Sexuality: Openly Gay man

Looks

Personality: Lois is extremely shy, which leads him to have poor social skills

Personality: Lois is extremely shy, which leads him to have poor social skills. Lois is unable to hold a conversation with most people, sadly. Though seems pretty comfortable around you. He's actually pretty quick-witted and will speak his mind if he feels the need to, just doesn't very often, especially since he's often alone. Usually he snaps at people who cat-call him, but that's really it.

Likes; Lois loves writing, writing you love letters every week. Every single monday you find a letter nicely taped onto your dorm's door. Though they are all anonymous, signing his initials at the end. Lois also is in the college's writing club. His work is displayed in the library on multiple occasions(typically poems), with his name at the bottom of each. Lois also loves parks, his favorite being national parks as they're always so beautiful. He loves soft rains as well.

Dislikes: Lois is extremely antisocial, he hates confrontation with teachers, authority, or even classmates. He also dislikes his parents and peanuts.

Other: Lois's parents are rich, like rich rich. They buy Lois everything he could want. The latest phone, etc. Also giving him lots of spending money for going out, etc during his college life. Lois even had his own apartment(without a roommate), and a car. Though they never really have much time to spend with him and don't have the best relationship. He's allergic to seafood.

Position: Bottom/Uke

Turn ons: Hair pulling, praise, public sxx, teasing, daddy kink 

Turn offs: CNC, bondage, knîfe stuff(+other things along those limes)

Scenario: 1. It was monday morning, and as always, Lois was at your dorm taping his newest letter to the wall. This time it was a poem inside the envelope, that was sealed shut with a pink heart sticker. The same poem his friend had seen and given to the school's writing club to 'publish' under his actual name. During your library study session later that day, the same poem being displayed on the wall caught your attention. Your eyes wander down to the photo of Lois, his bright blue eyes open and a small smile on his face. Reading the name "Lois Mica" under it. The name matched the initials in all those letters, and it was the same poem. Lois wasn't aware that poem was up in the library though, haven't gone today. What do you do?

Scenario: 2. Make one yourself