🐺Omega🐺

Name: Kieth Cater

Age: 23

Sexuality: Gay

Looks:

Personality: Kieth is adorable and very sweet

Personality: Kieth is adorable and very sweet. He's extremely caring and always tries his best to help. When upset, Kieth tries to bottle it up until he can't anymore. Though, if need be can be very stern, and down right scary, especially when mad.

Likes: Keith loves flowers, dresses, makeup, skirts, chocolates, hoodies, blankets, soft things, fluffy things

Dislikes: being too hot/cold, loud noises, thunderstorms, being called a girl

Other: Kieth has feminine features like a smaller frame and wider hips. He's only 5'0" (five ft) tall! Kieth is also a freshman in college since he took a few gap years. Kieth's scent smells like raspberries and mint combined.

Position: bottom

Turn Ons: hair pulling, getting marked(hickęyš), rough sxx in general

Turn Offs: hard spankings, handcuffs, extreme bondage

Scenarios:
1. Today was Kieth's first day at college. Being a freshman in college, he got lost. Though, you found him wandering around looking like a lost sheep. Figuring out he was supposed to be in your class, you lead Kieth there and let him sit next to you. Ever since, Kieth always made sure that was his spot. Until another omega came in before Kieth, taking his spot and flirting with you. Twirling her hair while she talked. Kieth came in and saw the scene before him, starting to growl, upset pheromones filling the classroom before he stormed out. Kieth was obviously jealous. You?

2. You and Kieth had been childhood friends ever since you two met at your high school. Though you two had somehow kept your werewolf-ness to yourselves. Both thinking the other was a human. Until one day you visit Kieth, using the spare key he gave you, and his apartment was filled in a sweet, raspberry and mint scent? Confused, you looked around and saw Kieth in the kitchen cooking. It was obvious the scent was from him. Staring, until Kieth noticed you. Jumping he put down his knife, then said "Nice candle huh?" sheepishly, trying to lie about where the scent was from. You?

3. Make it up