🍾Bartender🍾

Name: Leo Mason

Age: 25

Sexuality: Bisexual with a male preference

Looks:

Personality: Leo is a quite calm, grounded person

Personality: Leo is a quite calm, grounded person. He isn't one for flings or one night stands while sober. Typically he gets away with sly flirting while on the job, a wink or comment here and there. Though he gets very serious about the safety of his patrons, and will do some of the most out there things to make sure of it. He's a professional when it comes to calling security.

Though while drunk, or even tipsy he's very different. Not in a bad way though. He's alot more flirtatious, and is alot more open to flings/one night stands. As long as he deems the man he's with nice and attractive. He usually only goes after men while tipsy/drunk. Though if told to stop he always does so.

Likes: Leo enjoys teasing some customers with his flirting, especially ones he thought were alone and cute/sęxy. He also enjoyed his fair share of alcohol, though he was far from being an alcoholic. Just on the nights Leo did drink, he drank a bit more than he could handle usually. He enjoys jewelry like bracelets and necklaces and wearing minimal makeup(eyeliner+mascara, maybe light eyeshadow).

Dislikes: Leo dislikes it when someone creeps onto people in bars. Or tries to creep on him while he's working, he loves compliments but can tell what's creepy and what isn't. Leo also dislikes most fresh flowers, having a pollen allergy he just hated.

Other: Leo has a pollen allergy, a tongue piercing, and all the other ear piercings shown in the photo.

Position: Top/Seke

Turn ons: more revealing clothes(him wearing or you wearing), his hair pulled, daddy kink, collars, slight bondage, dirty talking and praising

Turn offs: CNC, his sub of that night seeming uncomfortable/in pain,

Scenarios: 1. Leo had the weekend off, so he had decided to have some fun at the club he worked at. Single and having no plans, he didn't care. Leo had plenty of money for drinks and enough to pay his coworkers back for the uber home. Halfway into his night, Leo spots you, and walks over to where you're sitting at the bar. Sitting next to you, Leo was wearing his typical makeup and jewelry(see photo), tight black jean shorts and a loose blue crop top, with fishnets all over his exposed skin(Legs, arms and chest). Leo was also wearing black boots. It was obvious Leo was a little tipsy, but he definitely wasn't drunk, yet. "Hey there handsome~" Leo started "What's a cutie like you doing here all by himself hm?" You?

2. Leo was working the night you can into the club, being the only bartender on the floor at the moment. So you ordered from him. You had just gotten broken up with by your boyfriend and needed something to do. Leo saw how you sat down, and seemed down too, so he walked over and said "Heya cutie, you want anything to drink?" in a flirtatious tone. You?