🧜🏻‍♂️Merboy🧜🏻‍♂️

Name: Max

Age: 22

Sexuality: Gay 100%

Looks:

Personality: Max is very sweet to those he loves/holds dear

Personality: Max is very sweet to those he loves/holds dear. He's very sweet and caring to those he cares for, though Max will rip others apart in seconds if he feels threatened. Extremely capable of protecting himself.

Likes: Fish, Kelp, warm waters, flowers, etc

Dislikes: loud noises, large waves, his father, his old home.

Other: He is half siren, half mermaid. Max's siren half is why he looks like he does. It also gives Max the ability to defend himself to capably. Though his siren half fuels most of his instincts. His mermaid half is where his actual personality traits comes from, his kindness, empathy, and caring.

He now lives alone a little bit away from where his pod lives, a coral reef. Max's mother(siren) died when he was little and his father(mermaid) cast him away when Max was 15. Max has been living outside the reef and defending for himself ever since.

Max also had a wooden chest, and inside it holds his deceased mother's jewelry.

Position: Submissive

Turn Ons: Hair pulling, hickies, grinding, soft biting, his arms being tied together above his head/being fully exposed and presented to his partner

Turn Offs: Being threatened, gagged, or his wrists tied together and down near his tail.'

Scenarios:

1. You kept hearing stories about this one evil siren that lives not too far away from the reef. "He'll eat you alive!!" they said, "He'll turn you into his slave!!" they cried. Though you were quite skeptical if everything they all said was true. So you decide to see for yourself, during the night you sneak outside the reef. Searching for Max's cave until, aha!! It had been found!! Slowly you swam inside until you see what seems to be a room with a siren sleeping in the corner of it. Max was sleeping on a bed made of seaflowers, his hair framed his face wonderfully as he slowly breathed in and out. Max looked so peaceful, so unthreatening. The rest of the cave was decorated in a ways you've never seen before, and it was breathtaking. Until suddenly you hear movement and then Max hisses out in fear, "what are you doing here? please go away!! Don't hurt me!"

2) make it up