Chapter 3

somebody walked in and I her a strong masculine male voice asking for a guitar pick.I glanced up and saw none other then Zak bagans.not wanting to look like an overcrazed girl fan I just smiled and said "hi".then he took my books from my hands and started flicking through them."so you like piano do you!"he said with a smile on his face that was just as enticing as his sparkling blue eyes."yeah,I love it,it's just a good way to escape the world and all it's troubles"I said."I know!" he turned round and picked up a guitar and asked how much it was.he took it to the counter my books still in his hands then he whispered something in the mans ear and handed over the money for the guitar.then he bought me my books back and said "here are your books" I thanked him and took them to the counter to pay for them.I rummaged for the money for the books and the shop owner looked at me.
"what are you doing?" the man asked.
Looking for my money to buy the books?" .I explained.
"no need,Zak paid for them!" he said a smile on his face.I turned to Zak and he was stood with his hands in his pockets and his head down like an innocent child.I found the money to give to him.he smiled and then giggled under his breath.
"here,I'm not letting you pay for my books" I said.
"well your gonna have to because I'm not taking your money." he said laughing a cute boy laugh.
"please let me give you something"I insisted.he waited.
"ok let's make a deal here, you come and take me to your place and play your music for me.I'll bring a friend and we'll have a music night,I'll meet you here in two hour,"he said.
"ok then,that sounds good" I said. I thanked him for the books and said"see you later" and then went to go get in he car and I could see him smiling at me out of the corner of my eye.