chapter 6

zak slowly relised his lips from mine and opened his eyes.

"hey,we should hang out some time..."he leened in again and aaronn inturrupted him.

"ok....hey zak play that song that you love...whats it called "he said cleary trying to distract zak from me.zak went over picked up his guitar and started to play softly.after the first few chords i knew exatcly what he was playing and started to sing along.the chorus came and we all sang as aaronn and casey only knew the chorus.

"oh,johannah,johannah are you here now...."we all sang in unison and once he had fineshed aaronn and casey went to get some food from the kitchen.so i went outside to get some fresh air.I went over and sat by the edge of the stream.a few minuets later Zak followed me out holding two cups in his hands he passed me a cup and I slowly sipped it.this didn't taste like caseys drinks this was better.

"who made this?" I asked

" me why dont you like it!" he said starting to look down.

"no,I don't like it ...I love it it's the best coffee I've ever had."I said honestly.

His face lit up and I could tell he felt better.I moved closer toward him and Laid back on the grass and he laid back as well.he lifted my head up and laid his arm under my head and pulled me closer to him and we laid there hugging me in the blazing sun.I rested my head on his chest and I listened to his heart beat.he gently kissed my head and twisted my hair in his fingers. We listened to the sound of the stream.he was whispering a lullaby softly in my ear.I put my hand up to his face and gently stroked his face with my thumb.then without thinking we both leaned in and kissed our lips interlocking causing silence for 10 minuets.he had his hands on my waist and I had my hand on his neck...we stopped and I looked into his soft blue eyes....