Bio & Characters

From The Creator Who Brought You "SING FOR ME" & "Fantastic Mr. Fox", Comes An Amazing New Story, Made By The Productions of MISTIVAL WRITING STUDIOS, In Association With FOXYAMATERASU EDITING INCORPORATED (Not Real Businesses. The Titles Are just a fun way of leaving our signature mark for our Fan-Made stories. LOL)

(Disclaimer: All Characters belong to their respectful owners as well as all art and/or pictures included and we do NOT claim any ownership over characters, art or pictures that are obviously not ours.) 

(Before you say anything, I still plan to write this on a later date and my request by Rakel0939 seemed imminent, so... enjoy)

(Y/N, L/N)

(Y/N, L/N)

Species: Wolf

Present Age: 18+

Characteristic: Determined, Aggravated, Loyal, Compassionate, Caring

Skill: Mastered Kung Fu

Bio: Raised by the Sifu, under the impression that he was to become the next Sifu. However, the assault of the Jade Palace Academy and the sudden feel of death has driven him towards a vengeful path.

 However, the assault of the Jade Palace Academy and the sudden feel of death has driven him towards a vengeful path

Tigress

Age: 28

Characteristics: Independent, Caring, Fearless, Determined

Skill: Kung Fu Master- Tiger style

Bio: Orphanage as a cub, where she received help in controlling her strength and temper from the Sifu, who later took her in as his student. Over the years, she trained under Sifu's strict instructions, developing into a powerful fighter and forming a stern personality. Eventually she became a member of the Furious Six along side with Mantis, Viper, Monkey, Crane, and Tai Lung.

(For those who aren't aware of what"SIFU" is about, well...)

(Now...Is one life enough to know Kung Fu?)