CHAPTER 1

______________________________________________________________________
SCARLET'S POV

I lay under my soft, warm bedsheets as I stared at the white plastered ceiling above me. I looked over at the clock on my nightstand reading 5:40 am.

It was all good till I felt something poking me on my ass from behind, I looked behind me just to find THE asshole displaying his naked morning wood openly and sleeping like this is the last day he'll get to sleep. He's THE ASSHOLE who left me turned on last night because he got to orgasm first, obviously who can beat him on cuming first. He takes 7 seconds to cum seven fucking seconds .

But people say we should look at the good sides of everything. His only good quality was that atleast he gave good heads. But I'm still fucking turned on it's been so long since I felt that pleasure of cuming while someone's fucking me hard, fast and rough.

Ughhhh, I groaned, slightly pulling my hair in frustation .

Knowing there's no way in hell I'll be able to go back to sleep , I slowly lifted my legs over my bed and put my feet on the creaking hardwood floor beneath me . I got out of bed and stretched my sore muscles , as I looked around me, Wait this is not my room, I looked back at the asshole guy.

I don't remember his name, I found him at the party last night. I guess his name was Chase or wait was it Ace ? Ughh, forget it, who cares about name when he can't even fuck properly.

I found out that he still was sleeping and this was his room, that means I'm at his home. Well who cares it's not like there's someone who was waiting for me at home. Sad life, anyways, atleast I'm  hot.

I picked up my clothes from the floor which technically can't be described as clothes, there's just my sexy black lingerie and a dress that reaches just below my ass. I got dressed then just for fun, I left a note on that asshole's nightstand saying ,

" Hey chase / ace or mace whoever you are you should take classes on how to fuck a girl because you were that bad but dont worry you have a potential you can improve otherwise, your sex life will be as short as your dick is . Well bye see you around.

~ the girl who was sweet enough for you to lick like a chocolate which you were good at btw * winking emoji *

_____________________________________________________________________

A/N

Hey everyone so how was the first chapter ? Do you like it ?

And tbh how many of you liked her witty humorous personality and how many of you got irritated by her ? Comment and tell me im so excited and curious lol

And if you like the first chapter then please

like comment share follow ❤️