CHAPTER 5

______________________________________________________________________

When the school ended ,I managed to find Ryan in the parking lot . He was about to enter his car but I called him which made him stop and he turned to me .

"Hey , so I wanted to know when are you free to tutor me ? " I was really embarrassed because first it's me the queen bee of this school asking for help to graduate and second this Mr Nobody forgot that we planned to make a schedule of the days he'll teach me after school .

"Oh yea , I'm so sorry I forgot about that . So well we can start from today if you're free because I have something to do this weekend and I won't be free to tutor you then . " He said . He's actually looking pretty cute and tired while trying to have a conversation with me I can tell this .

"Okay when and where ?" I asked him .

"Today 7 pm ? And your place ? If you dont mind  because my sister is having a party tonight at my place and she wont let us study if we're there . " Atleast his sister sounds fun .

"Okay with me . Give me your phone no , I'll text you my address . " I told him . This feels too casual to take a help in studying but frankly I want to graduate so I'm not going to refuse this offer .

He gave me his phone I called myself from his phone and saved my number in it too .

" Okay Ryan see you later . " I said before turning to leave .

"Yeah same " I heard him murmur .

_______________________________________________________________________

I was sitting cross-legged on the couch watching conjuring . I wore a black tank top and denim short shorts not to impress Ryan who will come later on to teach me but because its too hot here in Arizona and it's practically impossible to wear something "modest" in this heat .

This afternoon after coming from school I texted Ryan my address so he must be on his way here .

I heard a knock on my door . I stood up from my couch and head towards the door . I open the door and there he was Ryan Mendes in a white tshirt that fits him perfectly and a black jeans with a messy hair and no glasses  and OH MY GOD he looked so hot I can't believe I never noticed him before why doesn't he dress like this at school and his eyes man.....His brown perfect eyes looks like they're popping . I can't wait to tell Olivia amd Liam that I have an Exceptionally hot tutor in my house at 7 pm . We both are alone . We can do many things that doesn't require studying like a little kissing here and there an little straddling his lap and a little --- .

" --me in , Miss weasley ? Scarlet ? SCARLET ! " He raised his voice and brought me back to reality . " Hey so umm You were lost in your mind somewhere there while staring at me . I was asking you may I  come in ? " He played with his fingers while he asked me for my permission to come in . He looked so cute but nervous as hell .

"Oh yea ofcourse I'm sorry I was thinking something " I told him. 

" Oh what were you thinking ? " He asked while smiling and if I didn't know better I would've thought that he's teasing me .

"Nothing much Now comeon in the living room we can plan our schedule and you can start teaching me to excell my grades. " I told him

We reached my living room I switched off the tv and brought my books pens and notebooks on the coffee table . He put his bag on the table too. We took our seats .

"I have a list of all the subjects you're failing at and I've took the liberty of making a schedule for you ." He said bluntly . " This schedule contains what we'll be studying each session . There will be 6 sessions each week . Sunday is off  and each session is of two hours or more depending on how badly you need help . "