CHAPTER 6

"That's such a beautiful sketch Scar ! " I heard Aron from behind me praising the sketch I was doing . It was just mindlessly sketching and now after hearing him I noticed that I was sketching a girl who portrayed an image of a happy girl but from within she was melancholic .

Aron walker . Dark hair , 6'3 , handsome , "bad boy " , player , future ceo to take over business after his dad , girls fall on his feet. But we are just casual friends . I never slept with him He tried to hit on me once in junior year but out of anger I broke his nose by punching him , not a proud memory. That day I was having a terrible day from loosing a fight to having to meet some cousins from dad's side and let me tell you they are horrible . So after dealing with them I went out to a club for just some drinks as I wasn't in mood of sex that day but then this guy everyone was so fond of tried to flirt with me and when I said I'm not interested then too he was just sitting there and tried to have a conversation with me about my boxing , that's why I showed him my boxing . In my defense I warned him but he didn't listen so he had to deal with consequences. But next day I apologized to him even bought him lunch which made him forgive me .

I wont call us a very good friends as I call Liam and Olivia but we are still decent friends. And yea he's with me on my art class .

"Thank you Aron . I was just trying something different from regular for the drawing festival that's next month. " I told him . "What were you doing ?" I inquired then .

"Uhh nothing I was just passing my time as you already know I'm not good at drawing but still because of my excellent skills in bed Mrs Bennet always give me A+ . But still I have to attend this class or others will be suspicious . " He told me .

" Ahh yeaa I forgot about that. Good for you , you don't have to worry about failing " I half mumbled while focusing on my sketch .

"Okay bell is about to ring so I'll head out see you later Scar . " He said .

"Mhmm yea see you later. " I mumbled while still focussing on my sketch .
______________________________________________________________________

"HEY - HEY YOU ! SCARLET ! " I was walking down the corridor when I heard someone calling me from somewhere from the end of corridor.

I turned just to find Ryan my tutor was coming towards me , or more like running towards me as he was walking really fast . He looked pissed off . Oh....man...did I do something ?

It's been a week since he started tutoring me . But lately I lost focus on studies as my boxing championship is starting from next week which I have to win in any cost because the winning price is 20,000 dollars. As well as my art festival is next month .

"Today was your Accountancy exam right ? How was it ? " He asked me very calmly and now I'm scared by this calm aura he's showing . To be honest accountancy exam was shit totally utterly shit .

"Umm it was good ....why are you asking this ? " I asked him in return .

" You are not in position to ask questions trust me . And it was good huh ? " man.... Who the hell is this guy ? Everyone else told me he was a silent nerd but here this nerd looked more intimidating than any typical bad boy ever did .

"Mhmm it was good . " I lied

"Okay if it was good then miss Scarlet Weasley please explain to me why Mrs Sharma called me to give me this answer book of yours where you left most of the paper ? It was 100 marks paper and you attempted 10 marks paper Scarlet ! 10 fucking marks !! That's it ?? You knew nothing else in this whole paper ? " He was so angry . I don't even know why . I mean okay I admit I left most of the paper because It was lengthy and I wasn't in mood .

" Why are you so pissed about this huh ? It doesn't concern you what I do in my exams or life . Your only job is to teach me to get extra credit then mind your own fucking business. " Now I was angry too . He has no right to call me out on this matter because this is my own business not his .

" Oh yea ? Okay you know what Im done with this shit . " He said .

" What do you mean you're done ? " I questioned him because I was genuinely confused at this point . Is he getting his man periods ?

" I dont need any extra credit I already have sufficient . I started teaching you because I heard from somewhere that your a good and passionate artist so I wanted to help you but you know what I dont want to waste my time on you . Go find another tutor . " He said then he left leaving me standing there in silence.

What just happened ?

I dont need him anyways I can find anyone to teach me . fuck him .

He comple trashed my mood . Now I have a fight tonight too and I've to reach gym in an hour. So I forgot about all this study tension for a moment and head towards my car so that I can leave this hell asap.

______________________________________________________________________

A/N

The sketch that scarlet was doing

The sketch that scarlet was doing .

So ? How was this chapter ? Did you like it ?

Don't forget to leave vote comment and share and please follow me guys . <3