Part 1

One day, Zorch and Teslo were just going for a nice stroll. I mean, they got bored and pretty much had nothing better to do, so here we are right now.

Zorch: So, you wanna do somethin'?

Teslo: I don't know, really.

Zorch: ...Wait, we could play Rockball with the Cragsters!

Teslo: Hm, not sure.

Zorch: Your loss, then.

Zorch and Teslo pass by a brown cave, and Zorch stops to get a closer look at it.

Zorch: Hey Teslo, I think I found somethin'.

Teslo: *walks towards Zorch* Well, what izzzz it?

Teslo and Zorch were now both looking at the cave, taking in all of its details.

Teslo: ...Oh, that'zzzz the cave from the 2nd annual Mixel Festival!

Zorch: Heh, sounds cool. RACE YOU INSIDE! *runs inside*

Teslo: Wait, your super speed's an unfair advantage! *Runs after Zorch*

Cut to inside of the cave whereas there's a very small silhouette sitting in the background.

Zorch: (Sarcastic) Wooow, it's literally empty! So exciting, but now that we've looked at it, let's go home! *Starts to walk out of the cave*

A voice that sounds like Numberblock One: Huh?

Zorch stops in his tracks and then he and Teslo turn towards the silhouette, revealing to be a nixel without ears as the camera zooms in.

Teslo: Wait, *looks at Zorch* what's a nixel doing here?

Zorch: *shrugs*

No-eared Nixel: YOU! *cut to the no-eared nixel* AND *points at Teslo* YOU TOO! GET OUT OF HERE!

Zorch: Pff, make me.

Teslo: Wait, what?

No-eared Nixel: Gladly...

Zorch: Wait, actually?

The No-eared Nixel pulls out a bright purple wand from behind its back and points it at the two mixels, but nothing happened.

Zorch: Hahahahahaha! Is that the best you can do? Pointing a wand at us for no reason?

Teslo: ..Uh, where'd you-

No-eared Nixel: ABRA-CAWAKA-DOODLE! *The wand shoots out a bright blue cloud that completely covers Teslo & Zorch.*

Coughing is heard and when the cloud dissapeared, two nixels were in Zorch & Teslo's place. One nixel had Zorch's voice, Zorch's pupils, semi-circle ears, and three triangle teeth sticking up. The other nixel had Teslo's voice, Teslo's pupil, one square ear on the left, one right triangle ear on the right, and one singular eye.

Semi-circle-eared nixel: Really? *cough cough* Covering us with a huge cloud? Oh yeah, real scary. *cough*

Half square-eared, half cat-eared nixel: *points at the no-eared nixel* Hey, how'd you get so *cough* big?

No-eared nixel walks out of the cave, sporting a smug grin.

Semi-circle-eared nixel: Hey, COME BACK HERE!

The no-eared nixel used its wand on itself, revealing its true form to be an N-Mixel Wiztastic. With an N-Mixel logo on the back of her robe.

Hexley: *Turned towards Zorch & Teslo* Good luck with the curse

Hexley: *Turned towards Zorch & Teslo* Good luck with the curse. *Uses wand on herself, making her dissapear*

Cut to the two nixels.

Semi-circle-eared nixel: ...Welp, that was the weirdest thing I've ever seen. *looks at the half square-eared, half cat-eared nixel* AGH, A GIANT NIXEL!

Half square-eared, half cat-eared nixel: Wait, where- *Looks at the semi-circle-eared nixel* OH MY MIX, THERE IT IS! *Points at the semi-circle-eared nixel*

Semi-circle-eared nixel: Hey, I'M not the nixel, *points at the half square-eared, half cat-eared nixel* YOU are! *looks at pincer*

Half square-eared, half cat-eared nixel: No, CLEARLY you're the nixel, not me.

Cut to the semi-circle-eared nixel who now looks at both of his hands.

Half square-eared, half cat-eared nixel: ...Are you okay?

Semi-circle-eared nixel: ...AAAAAAGH! HOW'D WE TURN INTO NIXELS!?

(A/N: This is a reference to an iconic scene from Regular Show where Rigby screams after Mordecai asks if he's okay.)

Half square-eared, half cat-eared nixel: Wait, "we"?

Semi-circle-eared nixel: ..Wait, you sound like Teslo.

Half square-eared, half cat-eared nixel: But I am Teslo.

Cut to the semi-circle-eared nixel, now sporting a bored look. The semi-circle-eared nixel grabbed the half square-eared, half cat-eared nixel's left pincer and held it up to its face. Now both of them know that they were Teslo and Zorch turned into nixels.

Teslo: WHAT THE- HOW!?

Zorch: I KNOW! AND I'M COMING AFTER THAT STUPID WIZTASTIC!

Zorch screams as he ran out of the cave, only to stop at the opening of said cave to find that he no longer had his super speed.

Zorch: Oh no, HE.. SHE TOOK OUR POWERS TOO!? NOW I ACTUALLY HAVE TO WAIT FOR THINGS!

*Commercial Break*

Cut to an overhead shot of Teslo and Zorch with Zorch walking in a circle.

Teslo: Is it really that bad if you lost your super speed?

Cut to a close-up shot of Zorch.

Zorch: Uh, YEAH! HOW ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO NOT GET BORED!?

Teslo: I don't know, but what's worse is we've been turned into nixels!

Zorch: I KNOW THAT!

A "ding" sound is heard and Zorch stops in his tracks, meaning that Zorch just got an idea. Cut to a long shot of Zorch carrying Teslo over his head while running out of the cave, and then cut to a medium shot of Zorch carrying Teslo over his head while running somewhere in Mixel Land.

Teslo: Question, how exactly is this gonna work?

Zorch: Pff, it'll be easy! We talk to some mixels, get their help to beat up that N-Mixel Wiztastic, and then there's a happy ending.

Teslo: ...Okay? Then again, *cut to a shot behind Zorch & Teslo with Magma Wastelands in the background* it won't be too easy, you know.

Zorch: *groans in annoyance*

Meanwhile, at the Magma Wastelands, Flain was in the hot lava tub with his eyes closed while Vulk was leaning on it, worried about Zorch and where he'd gone.

Vulk: Hey Flain, where's Zorch?

Flain: He said he'd go for a walk.

Vulk: Yeah, but he's been out there for.. a while now.

Flain: I'm sure he'll turn up eventually, Vulk.

Panting sounds are heard in the distance. Flain opens eyes and Vulk looks at the camera. Cut to a shot behind Flain and Vulk where we see Zorch carrying Teslo over his head while running towards the hot tub.