Part 3

Teslo tried to climb on top of the couch, and then he grabbed the remote on the arm rest so he could turn the TV off. A gasp was heard and when Teslo looked to his left, he saw Zaptor who had a shocked expression upon seeing a nixel on the arm rest of the couch. Teslo immediately jumped off the arm rest while Zaptor shook Volectro, desperately attempting to wake him up.

Zaptor: WAKE UP, VOLECTRO! THERE'ZZZZ NIXELS HERE!

Volectro: *yawn* Not now, I gotta- WHAT!?

Teslo hid behind the couch, a worried look upon his face.

Nixie: Guys, hide behind the other arm rest. I'll take care of this.

Zorch: WHAT?

Teslo grabs Zorch and then they both hide behind the left arm rest of the couch.

Volectro: Where were they?

Zaptor: I zzzzaw them hide behind the cou-.. *sees Nixie behind the couch* ..Nixie?

Nixie: Well, who else?

Zaptor looked around in confusion.

Zaptor: But I saw a one-eyed nixel.

Nixie: ..Who? You do realize that there's no such think as some cyclops nixel, right?

Volectro looks at Zaptor, and then back at Nixie. Volectro suddenly burst laughing at the entire situation.

Volectro: You woke me up for this? HILARIOUS! *continues to burst laughing*

Cut to Nixie, who has an expression of pure disappointment.

Nixie: Okay, we get the point.

Volectro and Zaptor walk upstairs back to their rooms, with Volectro still laughing hard.

Nixie: (whispering tone) Guys, it's cool!

Teslo and Zorch peek from behind the arm rest.

Zorch: Finally.

Zorch and Teslo go towards Nixie (Zorch speed-walking while Teslo was regular walking).

Teslo: What now?

Nixie: I don't know, you're usually the smart guy here.

Suddenly, Teslo got an idea where he, Zorch, and Nixie would stack up and wear a giant trenchcoat.

Teslo: Guys, I got an idea, but we need a trenchcoat, a hat, cooperation, and two brooms.

Both Nixie and Zorch paused to attempt to comprehend the steps of the plan.

Zorch: Are we gonna be three nixels in an overcoat?

Teslo: Yeah, that! Only Nixie will be the top one, I'll be the middle one, and then you, Zorch, will be the one at the bottom.

Zorch: *blinks twice* How come I gotta be on the bottom?

Nixie: You'll just peek at everything and be annoying if you were in the middle, that's why.

Zorch: I'm not annoying! *face-palms*

Teslo: Okay, can we just find an overcoat, please?

Nixie: Yes, I wanna stop talking to Zorch anyway.

Zorch: Well, same for you!

Teslo face-palms himself while Zorch and Nixie suddenly start arguing.

*Commercial Break*

Cut to Nixie, Teslo, and Zorch (in that order) stacked up in a yellow overcoat, running towards the Wiztastics' home, only none of them knew where it actually was, so they were zigzagging around Mixel Land.

Zorch: (muffled because he's in the disguise) Teslo, stop stepping on my eyes!

Teslo: (also muffled for the same reason) I'm trying not to, but you keep wobbling around!

Zorch: Because you keep stepping on my eyes!

Nixie: (whispering to Zorch and Teslo) Guys, would you shut it? I think we're getting close to the Magic Tent.

Zorch: Teslo started it because he's steppin' on my eyes!

Teslo: Yeah, but then you started yelling at me for it so you're actually the one who started it.

Nixie then aggressively shushed Zorch and Teslo as the three nixels in an overcoat were getting close to the Magic Tent.

(A/N: This chapter ain't done yet so just wait.)