Part 2

Cut back to Flain and Vulk who are now looking a bit more to the right instead of right at the camera.

Flain: Wait, what is that..?

Vulk: It kinda looks like Zorch from a distance.

The panting noises grew closer and closer as Zorch and Teslo ran closer and closer towards Flain and Vulk.

Flain: Wait a minute, that's not Zorch, that's..

Cut to an eye level shot of Zorch and Teslo.

Flain: That's a couple of nixels.

Zorch and Teslo stopped and then Zorch put Teslo down when those two were in front of Flain.

Zorch: FLAIN! IT'S ME, ZORCH!

Teslo: Zorch, he's right in front of you, you don't have to shout.

Zorch: I KNOW!

Cut to a medium shot of Flain and Vulk watching Teslo and Zorch speak in a nixel's voice, only saying "nix", because that's what they sound like to Flain and Vulk.

Flain: Okay, this is getting kinda awkward so we'll just get you out of here already.

Cut back to Teslo and Zorch who both have a confused expression on their faces when they look at Flain.

Zorch: (In his regular voice) Woah, WHAT!? We know you can understand us, du- *screams as he got kicked somewhere by Flain*

Teslo: (In his regular voice) AGH! Nonononono- *Also gets kicked by Flain* EEEEEE- *cut to Teslo and Zorch flying in the sky* -EEEEEE- oh, hey Zorch. EEEEEEE-

Zorch: HOW does he not UNDERSTAND US!?

Teslo: (Annoyed) It's because we've been turned into nixels, Zorch! Besides, Nixels only say "nix" so of course it would make sense that he wouldn't understand us.

Suddenly, Zorch and Teslo slammed onto the top of a boulder home in the Cragster Mines. The two mixels-to-nixels get up and look around.

Zorch: (Sarcastic and to Teslo) Alright genius, how're we gonna get out of here now?

Teslo: We'll just get off of this boulder, but we cannot let the Cragsters see us. *climbs off of the boulder and Zorch follows*

Teslo: If the Infernites couldn't understand us, neither can the Cragsters. Or any other mixel for that matter.

Zorch: (Annoyed) So what do we do, hide for the rest of our lives? It's not like this curse is permanent, there HAS to be a cure, *camera cuts to Zorch and pans up, showing a confused Seismo* so why keep hiding and hiding *cut to a medium shot of Teslo and Zorch with Seismo's shadow covering Zorch & Teslo.* and HIDING and HIDING!?

Seismo: (off-screen) Hello?

Zorch and Teslo: AGH!

Seismo: ..You steal cubits?

Zorch: What the-.. NO!

Teslo nods no.

Seismo: Huh?

Zorch: Dude, it's me! Remember the ti- *Teslo covers his mouth*

Teslo: He can't understand us, remember?

Zorch: (muffled) Oh, right.

Suddenly, Teslo got an idea. He wrote "BRB" on the ground, grabbed Zorch's arm, and ran.

Seismo: ..Okay?

*Commercial Break*

Cut to Mountain City where Teslo and Zorch were running towards.

Teslo: Okay, we're here!

Zorch looks disappointed.

Zorch: ...What.

Teslo: Ugh. I have a nixel here and he's not a pet, he's just.. there.

Zorch: (Sarcastic) Wooow, super impressive and all, (Angry) BUTWEHAVEACURSERIGHTNOW!

Teslo: I know, I know! It's just that I think he can help us. Just saying.

Zorch raises an eyebrow and after a few seconds, Teslo groaned and dragged Zorch to a house a few miles or so away. That house belonged to the main Electroids, including Teslo himself. Speaking of which, Zaptor, Nixie, and Volectro were hanging out while Teslo was gone. Zaptor was eating a bowl full of hamlonga sandwiches, Volectro was taking a nap on the couch, and Nixie was watching "All My Cubits".

(A/N: "All My Cubits" is a parody to "All My Children".)

Teslo knocked on the door, grabbed Zorch, and quickly ran to the right side of the door.

Zorch: ..What?

But no one answered the door. Teslo put down Zorch, knocked on the door again, and ran back to the right side of the door. This time, Zaptor answered the door, only for the two mixels-to-nixels to sneak inside through the opened door.

Zaptor: Hello? ..Izzzz anyone here? *looks around*

Cut to inside the Electroid's house, where we see Teslo and Zorch running up to behind the cream-colored couch in which Volectro and Nixie are on. Zorch whistles the Mission Impossible theme, but Teslo, after three seconds of him whistling the song, covers Zorch's mouth. The camera cuts to a medium shot of Nixie and Volectro on the couch. Teslo and Zorch peek from the left side of the couch, but Nixie sees them when he looks to his right.

Teslo: (whispering) Nixie, it's me, Teslo!

Nixie: Pssh, no way you're tricking me into letting you guys.. wait, how'd you get in here?

Zorch jumped on top of Teslo and grabbed Nixie to put him behind the couch.

Nixie: Okay, what's going on here?

Zorch: Officially, some random N-Mixel Wiztastic turned me and Teslo into nixels, and we needed your help since... well, since you're a nixel yourself.

Nixie: ..*raises eyebrow* Do you really think that just because I'm a nixel would mean I would know.. *facepalms* UGH! Just ask a Wiztastic, they know spells, right?

Zorch and Teslo: We CAN'T!

Teslo: The other mixels can't understand us anymore, Nixie!

Nixie: So? I can speak English and ended up being a roommate TO THE ELECTROIDS!

Zorch gasped at the mere fact that Teslo and his tribemates lived with a nixel, and one that could talk.

Zorch: That. Is..

Teslo: Oh, schnixel..

Zorch: SUPER WEIRD.

Teslo facepalms himself in embarrassment and groans.

Teslo: Might as well lock me up when we're done here.

Zorch: What the- are you serious? Does it look like I care if a nixel talks? Sure I think it's weird, but it's no real damage if no one knows!

Teslo: I know, and I tried to keep it a secret!

Nixie: HIM! Tried to keep HIM a secret! Now what're you waiting for? Are you gonna fix this curse or are you just gonna stand there?

The camera cuts to Teslo and Zorch as they look at each other in confusion, and at a loss of an actual plan.

Teslo: Hold on, one second.

Teslo sneaked towards the front of the couch, checking to see if anyone was on said couch. He saw Volectro sleeping on the couch and snoring away, but this gave him an idea.