... with YOU.

‼️WARNING: This chapter will contain descriptions of violence. Please, take care of yourselves while reading and carefully choose what will be appropriete for you to read. ‼️

************

As Dumbledore once said: 'Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light..'

Taehyung sure turned on the gentle light in his life when he decided to linger his lips on Jungkook's on that day. And found his happiness in the person of a bold, brave, cheeky, flirty brat.

From that day onwards the smile in Tae's lips never sweeped off rather it lingered more to the point his cheeks hurt.

He never felt this much adrenaline rush in his life like this.

The unseen touches... the sneaky kisses... the feather-like caress on his thighs...

The hot breath fanning over his nape while standing in queue to get food...

The pressing of Jungkook's hot body against his in a crowded elevator...

He was enjoying all this...

He was enjoying this guy like the best wine, he was feeding on him sip by sip and he could say he won't ever be tired of this taste.

Taehyung never in his whole lifetime thought that there would be someone in his life, who would make him this crazy like Jungkook did.

He was crazy.

Crazy enough to bung his classes when he saw Jungkook playing volleyball on the grounds and pull him to the locker room, kiss the sweaty neck and leave a mark.

He was crazy enough to caress Jungkook's waist in a crowded elevator and press himself to him...

The list of proofs of his craziness was long and various... Culminated in the janitor's closet after he purposefully lied to one of the professors of Jungkook that there is an urgent situation and they are in need of the said man.

Well the important situation was to kiss his lips urgently. It absolutely couldn't wait...

Jungkook wasn't any better... But as the master of the sneaky games he was much more bold. 

He would take Taehyung to crazy heaven without blinking an eye, under everyone's nose.

He could sit with their friends, joking and eating while palming Taehyung under the table.

He would let the other's body lither with goosebumps, fanning his hot breath on his nape in a crowded hallway.

He could make excuses to anyone and everyone just to see Taehyung being a moaning mess under him.

It was sure his playground. And he could play this game masterfully.

So much changed during the course of six months...

Two beds in their dorm changed to one as Kook named Tae's bed as his own. As to save water they preferred to shower together. Tae, who used to wake up earlier, now was waking up late as his mind was telling him: let's cuddle our Koo more.

And who was he to oppose?

Jungkook got one extra job without Taehyung's knowledge so as to take him to eat on weekends and to skate, which he never named as dates.

Taehyung, who was shy to sing with the other one at weddings, now was waiting for the day so he can travel with Jungkook to a special place.

It was not only the things that were different. Something more changed too.