Creo en ti

Taehyung was laying on Jungkook's chest, his arms were around the other's waist and he snuggled close to his warmth. 

Jungkook had his one arm folded and rested above his head while the second one was caressing Tae's hair.

They were laying on the outside of the tent facing the night sky. They decided to spend the night in the heather fields with each other.

Tae hummed in content as he snuggled close to Kook's chest and closed his eyes in the process. Jungkook chuckled lightly at the act and looked at the male.

He caressed Tae's hair and tucked them behind his ear, placing a kiss on his head.

'Tae... can I ask you something?' Jungkook asked in a light voice, yearning for attention.

Taehyung hummed in acknowledgement.

'Why didn't you tell your parents about the incident? You know they will always be with you... No matter what...' Kook asked him.

He didn't want to hurt Tae further, but he wanted to know why he suffered alone all this time.

Tae, who heard the question, heaved an audible sigh as he hugged Jungkook harder, pressing him closer to his own body.

'I was scared... I didn't want to see the pain in my parents' faces when they would hear about this. You know... From when I was little, Papa was always my hero. Even if they would call me Mama's boy, I always wanted to be like him. He was like a superhero to me. When all this happened I wanted to run to him and hide in his arms. I knew he would always protect me... But neither my heart nor my brain allowed me. I don't know why my mind thought the worst scenarios... Why could I only imagine the disgusted face of my parents, when all along, I know they would never...'

'I felt like a used paper... crumbled. A paper that can't be used again... My family was worried about my behaviour. I started to isolate myself. I was scared of their affection. My skin started to burn when they showed me love... I thought I didn't deserve it. They tried to take me to hospitals, but I didn't allow them. I told them I was okay... when I was absolutely not. They thought the arrest and death of Jae made me like this, when he was my real misery...' 

Jungkook clenched his jaw and stroked Taehyung's hair again to calm himself down. There was a part of him that wanted them to be alive... to clenched his hands over their throats and squeeze the life out of them personally...

'You know...' Taehyung continued. '...my siblings and I were inseparable, but ever since that day I couldn't even bond with them or have a normal conversation. Everyone and everything irritated me. They felt like strangers to me. My sister always tried to know me, but I always shut her out. My little brother... '

Tae sniffed between his words, he had his eyes closed all along. Kook looked down and caressed his hair. He pulled him closer to his chest.

'I was his playmate and was always there for him, but ever since that I didn't even ask him if he was fine... how he is doing... I always said "no", when he asked me to play with him. I am such a bad brother, ain't I?' Tae asked as he looked up at Kook who was looking down at him.

'No you are not. These tears prove otherwise. You love them. I can see it in your eyes and they love you. I saw that too. Your silence or the distance you made never affected the love you have for them or the one they have for you. So you still are an amazing brother and son to them.'

Jungkook said as he pulled the now crying male and kissed his forehead lovingly. He wiped Taehyung's tears and smiled at him. He cupped his face and made a gasping sound.

'What?' Tae asked, worried.

'Let me see! Let me see!' He pulled Tae's face closer to himself. 'I saw it! I saw it in your eyes... you love me too!' he said in a dramatic voice, which made the other break into a fit of laughter.