Bunny

I do not own Naruto. I do not get paid for this. This is purely for fun, and your entertainment. Usually I like my writing to make you weak in the knees but this time I want you weak in your spleen. 

                                                                                       Enjoy.

"5,000,000 dollars Sasuke, fucking 5,000,00 dollars!" Naruto shouted gleefully. He mentally jumped into the air shouting eureka. If there was one thing he liked more than ramen it was money... to buy more ramen.

"You've got to be kidding me." An unamused Sasuke shook in his head. He shuffled the deck and then passed each person five cards.

"Why didn't they come to me for such a job." The raven-haired was annoyed, of all people, they chose the unkillable brat.

"Well you know, they just knew I would get the job done. Easy peasy, in and out."

"Honestly it's a big job don't screw it up, baka." Kiba threw down his cards with a pout. "I'm out."

"Screw it- screw it up! This job completely beats any other. Did you not hear how much they are paying me!" Naruto eyed his cards, he inwardly smirked. He had a good hand.

"Well, why not put 5,000,000 on the line?" Shikamaru took a drag from his cigarette, sliding a thick stack of cash across the table.

"Dickless doesn't have it in him." Sai pushed 1,000 dollars towards the middle.

"Hey! I got my dick shot off once and it grew back- all nine inches and I'd be happy to show you!" Naruto slapped 20,000 dollars into the middle.

"Ugh"

"Ew!"

The table groaned with disgust.

"Come on dobe," Sasuke mumbled pushing his 20,000 to the middle.

"Matching me Sasuke? No risks at all." Naruto chuckled.

"We haven't flipped the first set of cards yet." The male rolled his eyes.

"That's why they gave the job to yours trully."

"Some of us can't survive a bullet wound. You wouldn't be alive to this day if it weren't for your rapidly self-healing cells."

"You wouldn't be alive today if this self-healing body didn't jump in the way of a hundred bullets."

"It would've been more romantic if you'd die." Sasuke flipped the cards revealing the line-up.

"Ugh- hurtful!" Naruto threw in all his cash. "All in!" He smirked.

"It's not even your turn yet." Shikamaru sighed throwing his cards in.

"Out." Sai threw his cards in as well, crossing his arms in front of him.

"2,500,000." Sasuke raised his brow. "I'll match it."

Naruto revealed his cards triumphantly.

"Uh Oh." The group leaned in, almost like a cowboy western battle.

Sasuke threw his cards down, glaring at the blonde.

They both had pretty good hands. Only one card can put it in the other's favor.

"And the final card- Ace of hearts," Sasuke smirked tossing the last card onto the table.

"WOW!" Kiba shouted

"Shame" Sai shook his head.

"Hm." was Shikamaru's only reply.

"Aw... Well hold on... hold on-" Naruto paused Sasuke taking his money. "I- uh kind of need that to buy some things for my next job so..." Naruto quickly grabbed all the money- "I need this for now bye!"